Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lingering lumps from injecting

RelvinGrock

Registered
I did a steroid cycle about four or five months ago and I have been off since.
Since then I've noticed that a lump that I got during my cycle has not gone away
it doesn't hurt, it's not red, and it's not hot to the touch. It's just a white lump
do you think this is anything serious and should I go to a doctor

its also possible it is a lipoma which can develop from injecting too often in the same area... have a doctor look at it

Since then I've noticed that a lump that I got during my cycle has not gone away
it doesn't hurt, it's not red, and it's not hot to the touch. It's just a white lump

You need to massage it out and push it hard so you can get the lump cleared. It's likely scar tissue but needs proper massage in hot shower.

Maybe go and see a doctor!

Discoloration on a lump is usually a pretty good sign of it being full of puss. Sometimes the puss can sort of encapsulate and never go anywhere, you should see a doc about getting it lanced.

Back
Top Bottom