Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The link between low testosterone and early death: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Not just something those with a vested interest (so TRT clinics) can push but an actual issue. Note it's NOT an excuse to go on cycle and have a high level either.

This also shows why in some cases going on TRT can be a life changing thing. Some guys really need it and it makes that much of a difference. I wish more people would go the legit route for TRT though instead of self-prescribing.

This also shows why in some cases going on TRT can be a life changing thing. Some guys really need it and it makes that much of a difference. I wish more people would go the legit route for TRT though instead of self-prescribing.

Me too. So many who do it the wrong way don't need to.

^^^ easy to say that when in your countries healthcare is a right

it is way cheaper to be self TRT and pay for my own bloods than go through a doctor

in the US it is for profit and even with insurance you still owe a deductible and copay + Rx costs.

its imperative if you have any signs and symptoms of low testosterone to see a doctor... we are talking about adding years to your life as well as the overall quality... if you have a real condition, you must get the help you need...

There’s a lot of info out there as too what your natural levels should be at different ages. What do you guys think an actual clinical low level is or should be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a lot of info out there as too what your natural levels should be at different ages. What do you guys think an actual clinical low level is or should be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that depends on your age but the ranges they have listed now, i disagree that 300 is normal... thats very very low...

^^^ easy to say that when in your countries healthcare is a right

it is way cheaper to be self TRT and pay for my own bloods than go through a doctor

in the US it is for profit and even with insurance you still owe a deductible and copay + Rx costs.
If your insurance even accepts that diagnosis, mine wouldn't cover much...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

its imperative if you have any signs and symptoms of low testosterone to see a doctor... we are talking about adding years to your life as well as the overall quality... if you have a real condition, you must get the help you need...
I changed Doc's because mine didn't believe trt was a viable option... I am glad I switched, made a huge difference

i want to have my father watch this. Hes turning 60 in a month... i put him on a cycle at 50 :eek: wonder if he didnt recover. His test was like at a 90. His doctor refused to put him on TRT but Rxd clomid long term. Test levels pushing 500+ now i believe but im not sure how to advise against the long term clomid use vs real TRT.

^^^ to all above, find a doctor who will listen to the patient

i can't stand when docs think they know more than a person.. nobody knows their body better than the we do.
Perfectly said...

^^^ to all above, find a doctor who will listen to the patient

i can't stand when docs think they know more than a person.. nobody knows their body better than the we do.
absolutely right and when someone has a level at say 315 and feels like complete dog shit, which pretty much most with that level do, why would you not treat that?? smfh

Back
Top Bottom