Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipid profiles after a cycle!

Seanspero

Registered
Hi Folks,

I am hoping to find out a little more about how the lipid profiles return or don’t return to normal after a cycle?
From what I have read most sources say cholestrol will return to the same level after your cycle particularly if you run N2gaurd during the cycle with something like flax seed and caradarine?

I would appreciate your experience any of you might have on this subject. I understand different cycle effect the lipid profile differently but this is just to help my research?

Cheers everyone!

Assuming your diet is good and you are otherwise healthy, your lipid profile should bounce back to normal at some point after your cycle. Like you mentioned, some compounds (winstrol I'm looking at you) wreck your profile harder, and it may take longer to return to normal after those. I wouldn't expect long term lipid profile issues unless you are cruising or had a bad diet and profile to begin with.

cholesterol gets strained on steroids as the body is detoxing itself from what you are putting in. that is why we keep cycles short and we always run n2guard, and then monitor our bloodwork after

always keep a healthy heart year round and it starts with what you put into your body. eat CLEAN

as long as you are eating healthy and taking care of yourself properly, yes... however how long depends on how much you trashed them on cycle... you need to make sure that you are still protecting yourself on cycle as much as possible as well...

Back
Top Bottom