Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquiclen strands?

frapples

Registered
Anyone's Liquiclen separate the clen from the liquid and it forms into strands that look like fiberglass?
I'm assuming that's what happened after I didn't see or feel anymore effects.

Now I don't know the right dosing.

Boil some water with a kitchen kettle. Place the vial in a soup bowl and pour the boiling water into the bowl until it reaches 2/3 the way up the side of the vial. Let the vial sit in the hot water for 2 minutes. After, shake the vial vigorously for 30 seconds. This will re-suspend the compound in the alcohol solution. You can dose as normal then.

This is crystalization, and it is completely normal - happened to all of us at least once or twice. There is nothing to worry about - just follow the instructions that @muskate has kindly provided you with, and it will be fine.

Wow, this is definitely a first I'm hearing anything like that I've seen the suspension crash but fiberglass looking??? Hmm

I heated it up this morning. I should of taken a picture. Hopefully not a next time. After hearing it, it melted/dissolved again and shook it enough to suspend it again.

Back
Top Bottom