Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid anadrol

spider33

Registered
Hey bros,
Do y'all think that liquid Anadrol, works as well as tabs? I've heard from friends that it is not stable in liquid form, but I don't know where they got this information from or how accurate it is. Thanks for the input.

I would have to say no. Its not that it is unstable. Stability only refers to how it holds in the solution. I will do my best to explain the difference. First, none of the steroid orals that were ever made by Pharmaceutical companies were made in liquid suspensions. There is a reason for that. The digestion process starts to work in the mouth, then the throat, then the stomach and then the small intestines. Tablets provide a protective coating, excipients and tablet compression to dictate when the tablet fully dissolves by way of the disintegrate. (i.e Magnesium Stearate, Copovidone) The idea is to protect the tablet from early degradation before it is to be released in the designated area. Here it would be the small intestines. Tablets are not just pressed material. There is a science behind it and it is more involved than people think. The only reason why there are liquid solutions is because people do not own tablet machines. They can only purchase the raw material and use powerful solvents and or alcohol to suspend it in a solution. Hope that helps.

a lot of UGL's are turning to liquid orals

if the quality is good it won't matter.. however PSL who is approved still uses tabs

And they taste so very yummy!

- - - Updated - - -

......not!

Note to self... gummy steroids. Don't none of you blighters steal my idea!!

"Blighters" - "You blighters." Oh goodie, another English euphemism that I can incorporate.

Thank you, Mobster!

"Blighters" - "You blighters." Oh goodie, another English euphemism that I can incorporate.

Thank you, Mobster!

Check out the David Niven film - A Matter of Life and Death. It's a classic and has a bunch of lines you'll love.

just from personal experience... i had a tremendous run with anadrol... i used tabs and liquids from the same source and noticed a significant difference... the liquid was not nearly as good for me...

As you said encapsulation.... as in Gel caps etc. What I have found is that normal gelatin caps will not suffice. Also, not sure what you meant by bound. I would like to know. The digestive acids in the stomach will break down that capsule too fast. I think what I want to try to help with Is that 10mg/liquid oral vs 10mg/tablet formulated to USP standards will yield a different blood concentration of the active ingredient in the blood. I don't know everything but this is what I do for a living. I think the only way to be accurate is to test blood levels of both delivery systems. There are great articles on google that will explain in detail on the manufacturing of tablets and what goes into it. For example: the excipients play a huge role. I can say that generic companies use cheaper excipients. There is a reason why Brand has a higher cost in some cases. Of course marketing plays a role too. Higher quality excipients can lead to a better tablet delivery. Also, when you make a tablet you have to create an environment in a beaker to resemble that of the stomach. The there is a timed rate of dissolution stirring the solution until you get the desired tablet degradation time because a steroid molecule is absorbed in the small intestine. If the tablet dissolves too quickly you need to go back and reformulate the tablet or use a higher compression setting. There is a science to it. I can go even deeper but I think this is good enough. If you can choose between a quality oral tablet and Liquid steroids as was asked by Spider33 I would choose the tablet. Always, ask the source... How do you formulate the liquid Anadrol to encapsulate the active ingredient or control the dissolution rate. If you do not get a scientific answer you know what kind of product you have. People don't go this deep but it's necessary.

Check out the David Niven film - A Matter of Life and Death. It's a classic and has a bunch of lines you'll love.

I'm familiar with it. I'll watch it again while taking notes.

My all-time favorite is Monte Python's "Shut your festering gob, you twit!" --"Argument Clinic." Way too goddamned funny!

"Hello, mum! How's the leg? Had it off yet?" :)

Back
Top Bottom