Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid or capsulated sarms?

axeton

Registered
I've been a lurker on several forms over the years that have different sarm sponsors. I've noticed that the opinions on what you should take have changed and varied over time. Some people say you should use Liquid sarms and other say capsulated are the way to go. in 2021 what is the consensus on which one you should go with or does it not matter

I prefer liquid sarms because they are easier to dose, I'm using 20mgs of GW cardarine 5mgs 4x/day would be hard to dose for me with caps but easy with liquids like .25ml 4x/day.

It makes zero difference to the end result.

This. Liquid, tablet, capsule is irrelevant. What matters is what is inside there.

Its all about the quality, not being liquid or capsule... my preference has been to liquid because of the ease of being able to manipulate your dosing... its all about quality though ... sarms4sale is who i have by far the most comfort in recommending for not only sarms quality but the best customer service and shipping speed as well!

My opinion would be liquid because of the cap is 20 mg that’s what you are taking but if you want to drop the dose you don’t have that option

Makes no difference in reality just make sure your source is legit!

It all comes down to quality when it comes to sarms. I also like liquid personally because it is so easy to change doses. I do not like being forced to use certain amounts because of how they are made in capsules or tabs. You can change doses very easy when it comes to using liquids so I definitely prefer that method

All that matters is the quality of the raw ingredient. I go with quality sources like sarms.forsale. Right now their products are in liquid form but if they moved to tablets/capsules, I would still stick with their products.

Back
Top Bottom