Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid clen dose

hykso77

Registered
Ok I read some of the past posts on liquid clen. But just want to get some more opinions on dose got some about 30 ml.

if you think you are going to stay on clen for 2 months then you obviously have done no research

good luck with that. your heart will explode

are you a competitive lifter even? if not then why are you even destroying your heart health in the first place to achieve very little

Ok I read some of the past posts on liquid clen. But just want to get some more opinions on dose got some about 30 ml. It's 1000mcg per ml so since the tabs are 20mcg each and I used to take 4-6 a day. Should I just take 10 unit from a slin pin each day. Heres my past method 2 days on 2 days off, start with 4 tabs then 5 then 6 increseing about every 2 weeks or so then after 2 months go completely off for at least 2 months. Any tips will be appreciated. Sorry about the spelling errors I kant speel very wellllll

I would like to see the bottle... 1000mcg/ml. Havent seen this before.. 200 250. Never 10000. This bottle would last forever.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see the bottle... 1000mcg/ml. Havent seen this before.. 200 250. Never 10000. This bottle would last forever.

Sorry never 1000mcg. ^ extra zero

Ok I read some of the past posts on liquid clen. But just want to get some more opinions on dose got some about 30 ml. It's 1000mcg per ml so since the tabs are 20mcg each and I used to take 4-6 a day. Should I just take 10 unit from a slin pin each day. Heres my past method 2 days on 2 days off, start with 4 tabs then 5 then 6 increseing about every 2 weeks or so then after 2 months go completely off for at least 2 months. Any tips will be appreciated. Sorry about the spelling errors I kant speel very wellllll

See this would be cool but the rest of your question suggests you didn't really. Cos most clen posts I've seen say - avoid.

Do yourself a huge favor; take that bottle of clen' to a toxic waste site.

Do yourself a huge favor; take that bottle of clen' to a toxic waste site.
exactly... thats even too kind of a dump site... i cannot understand how ANYONE uses this shit aside from pure fucking laziness and the hope of magic in a bottle that doesnt exist

Are you sure it's not 100mcg/mL?

I have never once seen a UG lab clen produced at 1000mcg/mL.

Back
Top Bottom