Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Orals

Rogue925

Proficient Brother
I know this question has been asked before but I'm hoping someone has some new info. Does anyone have experience with liquid orals, specifically var? Looking at some for a female since most var is dosed at 20-50 mg and for men. Liquid would be easier to split the dose but worthless if it's not as good as tabs. 10 mg tabs would be perfect but it's sometimes hard to find.

I know this question has been asked before but I'm hoping someone has some new info. Does anyone have experience with liquid orals, specifically var? Looking at some for a female since most var is dosed at 20-50 mg and for men. Liquid would be easier to split the dose but worthless if it's not as good as tabs. 10 mg tabs would be perfect but it's sometimes hard to find.

I've used liquid dbol with great success. I've heard of liquid var, but I've never used it.

Interestingly, it is the first time I hear about liquid var. But what is the problem with dosage - just get yourself a pill-splitter, and everything will be fine.

Some of the best orals i've taken have been in liquid form...just depends on the brand/lab

I too have stuck with mostly liquids. All have been quality. Ive also made liquid win, anadrol and dbol. All turned out wonderful. Just need to make sure its made right lol. Quality is key here. If you are buying from a quality source you will have no problem. Liquid var is not common but it exists. I myself have not used it not have first hand experience with it.

Go to the source section and email some, I dont think I can put sources on this section but One of them had men Anavar dosed at 25 mg and women dosed at 10 I believe.

I've never heard of liquid anavar but pills verses liquid really shouldn't make any difference in the end. Just split the pills in haft. All my female clients just split the 20mg pills in haft.

10mg anavar is pretty common. I am sure one of the board sources will carry it or can make it for you.

I always ask questions here but can never get back to find my answer, I just got liquid anavar can I buy a test kit for that, and how much do I take to equal 5mg? I rather do sarms as I hear its safer but what one would you recommend?

I always ask questions here but can never get back to find my answer, I just got liquid anavar can I buy a test kit for that, and how much do I take to equal 5mg? I rather do sarms as I hear its safer but what one would you recommend?

forget liquid anavar bro. just go up top and click the domestic supply banner or in my signature and go grab their var. it is legit

So I can say anything and you wont see it lol

Thanks I'm gonna go with psl gonna give sarms a try, do you think they are good for female?

SARMs are a great option for a female. Anavar is fine but I do not recommend unless you were going to compete.

Back
Top Bottom