Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid schedule

ClarenceDiaz21

Registered
i had my brother order my pcts for me and he ordered the liquid kind (liquidex, and clomidex) , i have the schedule for the tablets but what would the schedule be for the liquid? i did test e and tren e for 12 weeks

well first off if you ordered liquids domestically i can almost assure you they will be underdosed or fake. there is no way they are legit

PSL sells the orals though, so you can always grab them off of there

Assuming they are legitimate, it's the same dosing schedule. The liquid should have a mg per mL ratio, and you just take as many mL as you need to meet the mg requirement.

i had my brother order my pcts for me and he ordered the liquid kind (liquidex, and clomidex) , i have the schedule for the tablets but what would the schedule be for the liquid? i did test e and tren e for 12 weeks

IF they were legit it'd be the same.

Ok this question comes up a lot and the delivery method (as stated above) DOES NOT MATTER!

Its the concentration/dosage that matters. If your pill schedule says take 50mg of clomid a day which say is 1 tablet then if your bottle of liquid clomid says 50mg per ML what do you do?

Seems to me you would want to take 50mg and therefore 1 ML of the liquid clomid but thats just me....

Not trying to be a dick honestly we just see these questions come up a lot and its just like with any you would take that depends on a dosage you take the appropriate amount of the compound (pill or liquid) to get the dosage you require.

Back
Top Bottom