Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little cycle recap and future plans

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Little cycle recap and future plans

Well I just finished my first ever test e cycle 500mg for 10 weeks... diet was not good and body fat higher at around 20-24% .. I did gain a decent amount of size but a portion of that was fat at the time as well... I also experienced elevated blood pressure ( was expected) ... so seeing my body reacted decent to the compound. I will say my pct was crap as well .. so going forward I am taking the res rod the year and getting diet in check and get back InThe gym ( bought a new house with land and been super busy) but I am going to start gearing up for my next run thinking of running test300 or test e at 300mg a week with also taking anavar to lean out and get my body in the right direction. I am 33 years old 5 foot 7 195% body fat down to 20% now. Will not run next cycle until I get down to at least 13-14% .. still have nolva and clomid from last cycle ...

- - - Updated - - -

My main area of fat is love handles and belly. Like most men thatís where I hold the fat the worst ... even in school was skinner and around 160 and still was the fat spot ....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    Well I just finished my first ever test e cycle 500mg for 10 weeks... diet was not good and body fat higher at around 20-24% .. I did gain a decent amount of size but a portion of that was fat at the time as well... I also experienced elevated blood pressure ( was expected) ... so seeing my body reacted decent to the compound. I will say my pct was crap as well .. so going forward I am taking the res rod the year and getting diet in check and get back InThe gym ( bought a new house with land and been super busy) but I am going to start gearing up for my next run thinking of running test300 or test e at 300mg a week with also taking anavar to lean out and get my body in the right direction. I am 33 years old 5 foot 7 195% body fat down to 20% now. Will not run next cycle until I get down to at least 13-14% .. still have nolva and clomid from last cycle ...

- - - Updated - - -

My main area of fat is love handles and belly. Like most men thatís where I hold the fat the worst ... even in school was skinner and around 160 and still was the fat spot ....
    See I would recommend running cardarine and sr9009 now help with your bodyfat and get lean assuming diet and training is on point.

Then you can look at steroids. Test e 300mg/week for 12 weeks plus 50mg/day var for the last 6 weeks of the cycle is fine but steroids arent fat burners (although tren does work well at burning fat).

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree and thatís a good suggestion will look into thag .. thought of running teen but I know itís harsh and taxing ( they are all but teen is very harsh from what research I have done )

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree and thatís a good suggestion will look into thag .. thought of running teen but I know itís harsh and taxing ( they are all but teen is very harsh from what research I have done )
    yea not suggesting to run Tren LOL! Just stating there are very few steroids that help with burning fat and Tren is one of them but the sides you will get on top of having higher bodyfat than you should is a dangerous combo.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah no doubt. Not wanting to tackle that type of gear just yet I do have a couple boxes of dBol and thought if I get fat down I might try it with a low dose of test base

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah no doubt. Not wanting to tackle that type of gear just yet I do have a couple boxes of dBol and thought if I get fat down I might try it with a low dose of test base
    Cool yea Dbol is mass gainer but yea if you run it 30-40mg/day for 6 weeks its better to keep test i the lower range as both aromatize. I prefer Tbol to Dbol unless mass is your goal.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well I am not worried about stage appearance more looking for the strong man swole look never been a 10% body fat or below guy sort of why I picked up the d boo but as of now the side fat and bell is a little out of hand and needed to be brought back in to control

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would definitely run sr9009 and GW and they are non hormonal so you don't have to worry about that and the endurance and cardiovascular benefits are worth its weight alone, if you do want to get it sarms.forsale is having a 25% off sale at the moment

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have a couple banned nutrition products that I am taking to get back up and cardio in between building fence and splitting wood going to slim down decently soon

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Liking your last post. Do both.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast