Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little question for the veterans of roids

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Little question for the veterans of roids

Well back to gym and things are good. Before the gym closure I was planning to run a test cycle at 500 for 10-12 weeks while on this unexpected break I picked up a couple boxes of dianbol ... question I have is my bf is near the 15-18% range and I know itís on the higher side but plan to run the test and gain size now and work with what I got.... would it be a bad idea to run d bol now with test for my first cycle ( ran some prohormones before) or wait and run the dbol on my second cycle and just run test for now

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    Well back to gym and things are good. Before the gym closure I was planning to run a test cycle at 500 for 10-12 weeks while on this unexpected break I picked up a couple boxes of dianbol ... question I have is my bf is near the 15-18% range and I know itís on the higher side but plan to run the test and gain size now and work with what I got.... would it be a bad idea to run d bol now with test for my first cycle ( ran some prohormones before) or wait and run the dbol on my second cycle and just run test for now
    I would save the orals for a future blast. What does your current diet look like? If you track things properly and eat around maintenance, you can shed some body fat and gain lean mass, especially since this is your first run.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    215G protein
    50g fats
    30-50g carbs. - depends on leg day

Cleaning diet up more eating more healthy fats and upping cardio a bit. Yeah I am hoping to clean diet a little more and drop some BF% while gaining lbs I have AI cycle support nolva and clomid hcg. Planning to start pinning in 2 weeks

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Thatís only 1,510 calories on your high days which is pretty low!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol well good point thatís what I been eating while no gym atleast. 5í8 200-210 So will up everything. Going to get more protein in and fats. Staying pretty low on carbs body responds better to lower carbs. I am a very easy gainer on carbs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Those are some poverty macros, brother. I am 5'9 210 and my maintenance macros are 300/650/65. Granted I am still training, but I am relatively lean.

Do you have pics? Would like to better assess your bf and training age, etc.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah man. Send me a pM please

- - - Updated - - -

Always will welcome a helping hand and advice

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    first cycle should be test only but you should wait to be in better condition first man... this is a marathon, not a sprint, you need to do it the right way

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    +1 on the macros thats hella low. You should be shedding weight like crazy especially if not training.

I would start with test only but honestly I wouldnt jump back into training and start a test cycle. Work on your bodyfat a little more then run the test.

I guess though are you looking to just gain mass or are you looking to lean out more? Also dont touch the dbol right now. You have no idea how your body is going to react to an aromatizing compound so you def dont want to stack 2 on your first cycle.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah body fat is falling descent. Just bought a new house so good has been messy. I am wanting to gain size. Only thing I do worry about is the fat on the mid section and small amount on the pecs. I still have the stubborn muffin fat and worry about gyno flaring up but figured having a good AI on hand and will start at any point of concern to hold estrogen down. I might work a little more one more month and drop more weight before hitting the pin. Just super excited and ready to experience the lighting jk. Seriously am excited but very nervous and cautious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast