Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little question for the veterans of roids

firstcycle1125

Well back to gym and things are good. Before the gym closure I was planning to run a test cycle at 500 for 10-12 weeks while on this unexpected break I picked up a couple boxes of dianbol ... question I have is my bf is near the 15-18% range and I know it’s on the higher side but plan to run the test and gain size now and work with what I got.... would it be a bad idea to run d bol now with test for my first cycle ( ran some prohormones before) or wait and run the dbol on my second cycle and just run test for now

Well back to gym and things are good. Before the gym closure I was planning to run a test cycle at 500 for 10-12 weeks while on this unexpected break I picked up a couple boxes of dianbol ... question I have is my bf is near the 15-18% range and I know it’s on the higher side but plan to run the test and gain size now and work with what I got.... would it be a bad idea to run d bol now with test for my first cycle ( ran some prohormones before) or wait and run the dbol on my second cycle and just run test for now
I would save the orals for a future blast. What does your current diet look like? If you track things properly and eat around maintenance, you can shed some body fat and gain lean mass, especially since this is your first run.

215G protein
50g fats
30-50g carbs. - depends on leg day

Cleaning diet up more eating more healthy fats and upping cardio a bit. Yeah I am hoping to clean diet a little more and drop some BF% while gaining lbs I have AI cycle support nolva and clomid hcg. Planning to start pinning in 2 weeks

Lol well good point that’s what I been eating while no gym atleast. 5’8 200-210 So will up everything. Going to get more protein in and fats. Staying pretty low on carbs body responds better to lower carbs. I am a very easy gainer on carbs

Those are some poverty macros, brother. I am 5'9 210 and my maintenance macros are 300/650/65. Granted I am still training, but I am relatively lean.

Do you have pics? Would like to better assess your bf and training age, etc.

first cycle should be test only but you should wait to be in better condition first man... this is a marathon, not a sprint, you need to do it the right way

+1 on the macros thats hella low. You should be shedding weight like crazy especially if not training.

I would start with test only but honestly I wouldnt jump back into training and start a test cycle. Work on your bodyfat a little more then run the test.

I guess though are you looking to just gain mass or are you looking to lean out more? Also dont touch the dbol right now. You have no idea how your body is going to react to an aromatizing compound so you def dont want to stack 2 on your first cycle.

Yeah body fat is falling descent. Just bought a new house so good has been messy. I am wanting to gain size. Only thing I do worry about is the fat on the mid section and small amount on the pecs. I still have the stubborn muffin fat and worry about gyno flaring up but figured having a good AI on hand and will start at any point of concern to hold estrogen down. I might work a little more one more month and drop more weight before hitting the pin. Just super excited and ready to experience the lighting jk. Seriously am excited but very nervous and cautious

look if you want to look good then you need to bring down your body fat. no reason to use steroids until you do

if you just want size and to be one of those fat stronger dudes in the gym then go for it. plenty of them at every gym and that is their business. for me i prefer to sport a 6 pack year round

I respect that answer and love that point. I have always been a heavy kid and adult. Never been one to have the ) pack even in school when I was super active and worked out a lot just not in me. So not saying I will be a fat strong guy but I am fine with the strongman build or look. But do not want the puffy nasty look if that makes since

I respect that answer and love that point. I have always been a heavy kid and adult. Never been one to have the ) pack even in school when I was super active and worked out a lot just not in me. So not saying I will be a fat strong guy but I am fine with the strongman build or look. But do not want the puffy nasty look if that makes since

a lot of people do not know that I am a former competitive powerlifter and unless you are in the heavyweight class you have to make weight. I was literally 5% body fat when I powerlifted because i did not want fat on my body to put me in a higher weight class. so even if you like to lift heavy it doesn't mean you have to be a permabulker

Understandable. Just knowing how I am and how my body is I am not a lower end body fat guy. I know perfect diet will make it happen. But I am fine. With a little heavy just went the strong built body. Get bigger then make a good choice of lean out more or stay on track

Yep for sure just wanting to excited and wanting to get the taste out of my mouth if that makes sense. But I agree I am going to drop a little more and get diet better then ride the lightning

If you do not want to be puffy then definitely do not add the dbol. At 15-18% there is definitely room to cut first but I don't have a big issue if you want to run test only. I just think you will end up gaining more fat during the cycle and making the cut even harder. I always prefer to cut first and then add muscle to a lean frame.

You dont need to gain size. You need to downsize. You carry too much bodyfat right now. You're putting the cart before the horse

Back
Top Bottom