Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver/Kidney Cleanses...Shocked at results...Wow

Beastly

I came across some of Dr. Hulda Clark's recommended cleanses while doing some research the other day and I was a little intrigued...mainly because I know my body has a huge toxic burden right now which is compounded by the fact that my liver/kidneys are likely not in optimal working order...so I figured what the heck, I got nothing to lose, lets see what happens.

The ingredients for the liver cleanse were easy enough...Epsom Salts, juice from 1 large grapefruit, olive oil, black walnut hull extract and ornithine. Here is the link

http://www.drclark.net/cleanses/advanced/liver-cleanse-page/liver-cleanse-recipe

Basically you eat as little as possible the day of and take no supplements. If you choose to eat, you are not allowed to eat anything with fat in it, as this releases bile and you want as much bile built up as possible so it can flush out the most stones. For me I just fasted. You start the cleanse 6 hours prior to going to bed, so whatever time you plan on starting it, you stop eating and drinking 4 hours prior to that time.

I started at 8 pm last night, so I had nothing to drink from 3:30pm onward...

At 8 pm I took 1 TBSP of epsom salts in 3/4 cup of water...one of the most disgusting things I have ever forced myself to drink---think SARMS X 100 disgusting

At 10 pm, I repeated the above

at 12 am, I drank a concoction consisting of 1/2 cup olive oil, the juice from 1 large grapefruit(remove seeds and pulp from juice), and 20 drops of black walnut hull extract(kills any parasites that might be expelled in the process). I shook vigorously--this actually tasted good to me...almost like a creamsicle smoothie...and took 8 Ornithine caps with it(to help you sleep)

As soon as you are finished drinking it you lay down, flat on your back in your bed and go to sleep...no cleaning up, no nothing(I cleaned up prior to taking it to avoid the wife's wrath in the morning, lol)

When I woke up this morning I had the bowel movement to end all bowel movements...felt like Old Faithful was erupting from my ass on the toilet...once I finished, I inspected the toilet bowl and was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of greenish/tannish gravel like things floating in the bowl....liver/gall stones...so many I couldn't even count them, they were everywhere....

At 8 am another epsom salt mixture

At 10 am another epsom salt mixture

At 12pm you may begin eating again...

Dr. Clark states that to restore optimal liver/gallbladder function you must pass enough stones to total 2,000 total over a period of a few months, as you can only do this every 2 weeks---the stones in the back will migrate towards the front duting this time as the ones in the front have been removed...definitely will be doing this again, as its obvious I need it badly...

Will also be starting the kidney cleanse, which is a longer term, 3 week minimum, 6 weeks for most or longer for those with severe issues(myself), program and is more complex so I will simply post the link to it for others to read if they choose to...

I know my kidneys need some help as I had to go to the ER a few years ago due to kidney stones and they told me when you have one you likely have hundreds more that cause no issues...

http://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/advanced/kidney-cleanse

http://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/beginners/kidney-cleanse(shows the actual individual roots that make up the "root package" and what they do)

Here is a great place to get all 3 roots in a package inexpensively for those wanting to try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Kidney-Cleans...qid=1422799934&sr=8-4&keywords=HYDRANGEA+ROOT

Moral of the story? You can protect your liver as much as you want, but if its working at 50% capacity to being with, its still not going to be in the shape it needs to be to deal with the added stress(or even the ongoing, every day stress not related to steroids)

bro i did epsom salt cleanses which really messed me up....had headaches and bloating for a week...

bro i did epsom salt cleanses which really messed me up....had headaches and bloating for a week...

Its the first time I've ever taken Epsom salts orally, and had no issues what so ever...that sounds like what she talks about if you don't take precautions against parasites, bad bacteria that gets flushed out(black walnut hull extract)...the epsom salts only dilate the bile ducts, the olive oil and grapefruit juice(citric acid) act as the lubrication(olive oil) and suction(citric acid) to get the stones moving...

Did you try it exactly how she has it laid out? She said there were no symptoms at all amongst the more than 500 people she used it with, some of whom were very elderly and sick even...

Hey Bro, I agree with gearhead. The epson salt can bloat like a muther. I have done about 20 liver cleanse. Some alternatives are mag citrate (lemon flavor) you can get it at wallys world cheap about a buck for a substitute. Also taking malic acid cap about weak before hand with the flush. The liver cleanse is truly amazing. I actually meet Hulda Clark back in early 2000 in Mexico. BTW, the liver cleanse will clean the bile ducts, liver and gallbladder as well. Just some FYI, for the bro's that have bloating, indigestion, and stomach issues. Check out the information on this site. No affiliation with them, but helped me move a 1.5cm stone out of gallbladder that showed up on a hilda scan. Your doc may tell you that you will be okay without your gallbladder, but do not believe it. The gallbladder stores bile from the liver and pushes bile in to the intestinal tract to digest fats. If bile becomes stagnant and unable to move into the intestinal tract it stays stuck in the liver (i.e., liver values increase, jaundice occurs, and sometime pancreatic issues occurs). Not only is it very important to protect your liver as Dylan stresses by using N2 guard, the gallbladder is considered the little brother to the liver in eastern cultures. The website is www.gallbladderattack.com. This may be some information along with Dylan upcoming information on detoxing the body. I hope this information is helpful

This sounds very interesting and for my age I think it maybe worth doing at least once per year.
I will research this and post up about when I do my own cleanse.

interesting, might try this some time soon. I wonder if I can lower my billirubin with this cleanse...

I'm not so sure I would want to try this. A lot of detoxes and cleanses have been shown to be overhyped and worthless. I'm not saying this is one of them, but great info nonetheless. I'd like to hear others experiences with this

Yep, l agree, Bro plenty of cleanse are hyped (i.e., master cleanse comes to mind entirely to much sugar), but look up a guy by the name of Andreas Morwitz, he wrote a entire book on the subject. I think he has a pdf on one of his older version for free. Also cure zone has a blog dedicated to the liver cleanse.

This isn't so much as a cleanse as it is getting stones blocking your ducts from being able to release bile...if you can't release bile properly, your liver isn't working right, regardless of all other things...

And yes, I agree most cleanses are pretty much nonsense...this on the other hand is removing junk that only acts to clog up the system

Sounds like a good cleanse & not too expensive,. I would try it. Especially if I ever had a stone come on.

Sounds like a good cleanse & not too expensive,. I would try it. Especially if I ever had a stone come on.
Most people don't realize we all have stones, lots of them...most don't cause pain, they have to stuck in a very particular part of the duct to cause issues...

I had a kidney stone a few years back, in the ER he told me I had hundreds of other ones that aren't causing any issues...

If you are talking about a liver cleaning, why are you not looking at Glutathione? It is THE liver cleanse. Do some research on it and I think that you will gain interest.

I take glutathione, its the master antioxidant in the body...but that's only one piece of the puzzle...a very important piece, but still only one nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom