Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver problems with injectables only - possible?

Jolanse

Registered
I am quite concerned about my liver. On recent blood work the liver enzymes have come up really high, and this is surprising to me. I am on cycle of testosterone enanthate and winstrol. Both are injectables, and I am not using any orals at all. What can be the problem?

The thing is that winstrol is liver toxic, both the oral, and the injectable. This is why you might be having liver issues. It would definitely be a good idea to use some N2Guard, as it is so darn good for the liver functions and for its cleansing.

The thing is that winstrol is liver toxic, both the oral, and the injectable. This is why you might be having liver issues. It would definitely be a good idea to use some N2Guard, as it is so darn good for the liver functions and for its cleansing.

Do what Lev says

I have 2 questions.

1 ~ how long have you been doing the Winstrol Depot.

2 ~ did you run Pre-Cycle Bloodwork, if so, how were your Liver Enzymes.

You have your answers on the why and what to do............................. JP

My attitude, without (as I can) looking it up is to treat any PED as having the potential for upset. That includes liver health. So I'd always make sure to take something just in case. We've had two members in as many weeks show liver issues due to showing jaundice. That was, as we know, just because they had pre-existing issues aggravated by their use. It's also why Evo bangs the drum for blood tests a LOT.

Injectable winstrol is just as liver toxic as oral winstrol.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the winstrol when they could just take it orally. Especially when injectable winstrol is known to cause a lot of post injection pain.

This is the shit that drives me nuts. Guys getting into things without knowing exactly what they are doing. Winstrol is liver toxic brother. It doesn't matter if you inject it or take it orally. You need to be aware of these things before you start using them. Stop using the winny and get on some N2Gurad ASAP. 7 caps per day.

Back
Top Bottom