bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liver Protection

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Liver Protection

Wow!!!! I have been reading for roughly 1 1/2 hours regarding this subject.

There are some serious discussions going on elsewhere on the web. As there r many that promote the use of supps such as liv52, cycle assist, n2guard and alike. However their are just as many that say the liver is a machine specifically made to combat these issues and that liver protection is a money making machine.

It is said that the overindulgence of longterm oral aas or dosing that is far out of control which leads to possible issues, just as it would if drinking heavily for long periods.

I would like to hear from those that feel that liver protecting supps r a waste of money, just as I would like to hear from those that believe in the liver protect supplements and their claims.

What's ur take?

Ramapithecus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not want to chance it. I will take my chances with spending a few extra dollars. I think this conversation can get really deep. ..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    Wow!!!! I have been reading for roughly 1 1/2 hours regarding this subject.

There are some serious discussions going on elsewhere on the web. As there r many that promote the use of supps such as liv52, cycle assist, n2guard and alike. However their are just as many that say the liver is a machine specifically made to combat these issues and that liver protection is a money making machine.

It is said that the overindulgence of longterm oral aas or dosing that is far out of control which leads to possible issues, just as it would if drinking heavily for long periods.

I would like to hear from those that feel that liver protecting supps r a waste of money, just as I would like to hear from those that believe in the liver protect supplements and their claims.

What's ur take?
    Liv52 Ds costs like 4$ a bottle on ebay and amazon so i'll splurge and spend 20$ on NAC and Liv52 DS. I did superdrol years ago with cycle support and levels stayed normal. I also used epistane once without and 2 months later my levels were high. It's worth using in my opinion
    Last edited by 13bret; 04-18-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think that there are plenty of products out there like natty boosters that contain liver protection, essentialy working like a multi vitamin in a way. So if I want to take a supplement that happens to have liver protection then thats a plus. It cant hurt especially if dosing high on anything. Also eating healthy, exercise, and not drinking, fish oil etc. keeps you safe. I would like to know more about the debate.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's not even worth taking the chance in my opinion. N2Guard and NAC are essential. Our bodies are a phenomenon for sure, but we still need to supplement these products. You only have one liver. It's money well spent IMO

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Ramapithecus Bodybuilder Captavar's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Supplements definitely play a part in protecting the liver, the issue is people thinking the more liver sups I take the better my liver will function and clear the orals out. But putting to much strain on your liver with sups can do just as much damage as an oral alone. You have to base your dosages of your symptoms. Start slow and find your prime levels. N2gaurd is a perfect all in one supp to help liver protection. Just remember not to over due it your liver can only handle so much at one time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i like my liver.

always use n2gaurd & extra NAC with orals. even oils sometimes too.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have Quite a Love Affair going on with my Liver.
    I always do Liv-52 DS and NAC + a few others - Zinc - ALA...........................................JP
    P.S.
    I had Hepatitis-B and Yellow Jaundice back in the Early 80's.
    I've never Posted Elevated Liver Enzymes since I started Liv-52 and Liv-52 DS
    P.S.S.
    Apparently, the Idiots making these Claims against Liver Protection, have never looked at the Research Backing Liv-52 & Liv-52 DS.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what supplements or PEDS are the most dangerous for your liver?
    what if i am only doing hcg and hgh, do I need to worry that much about my liver?

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I run support if I use an oral. I'll take NAC and Liv52.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast