Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liver toxicity question?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Liver toxicity question?

Everyone knows that all 17aa orals are very harsh on the liver. Many people advocate not taking dbol, drol etc for more than 6 weeks partly because of this issue. However as i understand it, accutane is pretty much as hard on the liver as these orals are. I know a few people who have been put on 6 months of 20mg accutane ED. They never have liver enzyme tests or anything like that. Is accutane not as harsh as 17aa orals, do we worry too much about damaging our livers with 17aa's, or are these doctors not doing the right thing? just curious.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I donít know if Accutane is any worse than oral steroids but I do know that if the doctor knows what they are doing then the patient definitely gets periodic liver test while on it!
    I only know that because my wife is a dermatologist.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    I donít know if Accutane is any worse than oral steroids but I do know that if the doctor knows what they are doing then the patient definitely gets periodic liver test while on it!
    I only know that because my wife is a dermatologist.
    This right here. People on accutane should have regularly scheduled bloodwork

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Medical use of anadrol at 50mg was used for 6 months straight... With bloods.

I used accutane in grade 9, I'm 31 now. Back then the dosages were huge, so I was on 90, then 120mg for over a year...
    And had to get regular liver tests.

Now they realise 20mg kinda does just a good of job. Plus I was left depressed for years after taking that shit.

Anyway... You can take some pretty decent dosages of orals for longer periods of time than people say.... As long as you know ur liver works properly first, also having bloods done. It's very harsh on the liver but yay the liver is so resilient that after a few weeks of comming off orals Ur liver enzymes can go right back down to normal range... That's when Ur ready to hit it again.
    But to just hit hard and long and never let those liver enzymes go down then that's a concern. Like an alcoholic. An alcoholic would be sweet if they just took a few weeks off a year to let the liver recover.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joeylove3 View Post
    Everyone knows that all 17aa orals are very harsh on the liver. Many people advocate not taking dbol, drol etc for more than 6 weeks partly because of this issue. However as i understand it, accutane is pretty much as hard on the liver as these orals are. I know a few people who have been put on 6 months of 20mg accutane ED. They never have liver enzyme tests or anything like that. Is accutane not as harsh as 17aa orals, do we worry too much about damaging our livers with 17aa's, or are these doctors not doing the right thing? just curious.
    1) They monitor you.
    2) Yes other drugs have side effects too. Who knew lol

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    accutane is a rough drug

i realize that acne sucks and there comes a point where you have no choice because it ruins your life. BUT you need to try every natural approach to this first. i know tons of acne people who through trial and error figured out what works
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wouldnt go as far as accutane being as harsh as an oral steroid but it can definitely have a negative impact on your liver... you should have a doctor that is monitoring these things while you are using it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Doctor's do blood work on patients using Accutane so I'm not sure where you're getting your info.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As said the doctor needs to be running bloodwork. It's a toxic drug

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    accutane is a rough drug

i realize that acne sucks and there comes a point where you have no choice because it ruins your life. BUT you need to try every natural approach to this first. i know tons of acne people who through trial and error figured out what works
    The trick with acne, is having really well balanced hormones....

I stick with 250 test and non aromtising compounds and my skin is great...

Im on 250 test, 400 tren e as a base, plus Iv been adding 150 eod tren ace, this I can manage for a while, then gives me the play when sides kik up like sleep or wharvee to slowly drop the ace. To 100 eod.. Then 50 eod. Then just the 400 untill time to cruise.

Also 80 mg tbol.

.5 caber e3d.

Went out last night looking pretty wide and Fucking confident as hell, happened to take a 1/4 tab of lsd to spice things up a lil. Not somthing I typically do now.
    But yeh it's nice to be that wide, 6'5" and just smile at the girls looking and, bit of lsd was arhh little bit of magic.

Also using 500mcg ipamorelin 3xday... Hcg 500mcg mon Thursday.
    Melanotan! One girl came up to me straight up said I'm on melanotan I'm like wtf howd u know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast