Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver toxicity question?

joeylove3

Registered
Everyone knows that all 17aa orals are very harsh on the liver. Many people advocate not taking dbol, drol etc for more than 6 weeks partly because of this issue. However as i understand it, accutane is pretty much as hard on the liver as these orals are. I know a few people who have been put on 6 months of 20mg accutane ED. They never have liver enzyme tests or anything like that. Is accutane not as harsh as 17aa orals, do we worry too much about damaging our livers with 17aa's, or are these doctors not doing the right thing? just curious.

I don’t know if Accutane is any worse than oral steroids but I do know that if the doctor knows what they are doing then the patient definitely gets periodic liver test while on it!
I only know that because my wife is a dermatologist.

I don’t know if Accutane is any worse than oral steroids but I do know that if the doctor knows what they are doing then the patient definitely gets periodic liver test while on it!
I only know that because my wife is a dermatologist.
This right here. People on accutane should have regularly scheduled bloodwork

Medical use of anadrol at 50mg was used for 6 months straight... With bloods.

I used accutane in grade 9, I'm 31 now. Back then the dosages were huge, so I was on 90, then 120mg for over a year...
And had to get regular liver tests.

Now they realise 20mg kinda does just a good of job. Plus I was left depressed for years after taking that shit.

Anyway... You can take some pretty decent dosages of orals for longer periods of time than people say.... As long as you know ur liver works properly first, also having bloods done. It's very harsh on the liver but yay the liver is so resilient that after a few weeks of comming off orals Ur liver enzymes can go right back down to normal range... That's when Ur ready to hit it again.
But to just hit hard and long and never let those liver enzymes go down then that's a concern. Like an alcoholic. An alcoholic would be sweet if they just took a few weeks off a year to let the liver recover.

Everyone knows that all 17aa orals are very harsh on the liver. Many people advocate not taking dbol, drol etc for more than 6 weeks partly because of this issue. However as i understand it, accutane is pretty much as hard on the liver as these orals are. I know a few people who have been put on 6 months of 20mg accutane ED. They never have liver enzyme tests or anything like that. Is accutane not as harsh as 17aa orals, do we worry too much about damaging our livers with 17aa's, or are these doctors not doing the right thing? just curious.

1) They monitor you.
2) Yes other drugs have side effects too. Who knew lol

accutane is a rough drug

i realize that acne sucks and there comes a point where you have no choice because it ruins your life. BUT you need to try every natural approach to this first. i know tons of acne people who through trial and error figured out what works

i wouldnt go as far as accutane being as harsh as an oral steroid but it can definitely have a negative impact on your liver... you should have a doctor that is monitoring these things while you are using it

accutane is a rough drug

i realize that acne sucks and there comes a point where you have no choice because it ruins your life. BUT you need to try every natural approach to this first. i know tons of acne people who through trial and error figured out what works

The trick with acne, is having really well balanced hormones....

I stick with 250 test and non aromtising compounds and my skin is great...

Im on 250 test, 400 tren e as a base, plus Iv been adding 150 eod tren ace, this I can manage for a while, then gives me the play when sides kik up like sleep or wharvee to slowly drop the ace. To 100 eod.. Then 50 eod. Then just the 400 untill time to cruise.

Also 80 mg tbol.

.5 caber e3d.

Went out last night looking pretty wide and Fucking confident as hell, happened to take a 1/4 tab of lsd to spice things up a lil. Not somthing I typically do now.
But yeh it's nice to be that wide, 6'5" and just smile at the girls looking and, bit of lsd was arhh little bit of magic.

Also using 500mcg ipamorelin 3xday... Hcg 500mcg mon Thursday.
Melanotan! One girl came up to me straight up said I'm on melanotan I'm like wtf howd u know...

I was kinda adding a little bit of anadrol into that as well lol. But since I hate the stuff but have the raws, I just been trying like 10 to 25mg anadrol on top. Little bit of experimentation here or there... Easy to dose cause it's oral solution... Idk tren I can handle fine, but drol holy jesus...6 years blasting/cruising and I'm still experimenting

I do get prescribed xanax, 1 and half tabs before bed. But only .5mg tabs. I just use 1 to help sleep to keep the tren going longer, otherwise yeh u deff couldn't run it as hi or as long...

So it's like, when do u stop. U use one drug for this, and another to counter that, and blah blah it can go on and on.

So it's a game to play. Some only want oral cycles... Then maybe they'll do injectables... Then they'll need caber to run any decent dose of tren... Then u need xanax to sleep and maintain any decent dose of tren...
I mean some of these guys go above, and above again and above that.
Blood pressure Meds, cholesterol Meds... All designed to maintain very hi dosages of gear... That seems too much for me... But everyone has their personal ceiling of how far they will take it.
Obviously the decision to blast/cruise for life is in that equation... It's a game idk. I'm a little fried haven't slept think this makes sense! Ha!

Back
Top Bottom