Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LL Cool J Steroid Cycle exposed

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
For those of you who know him, he was an amazing rapper in the 80s/90s, but he became somewhat of a sensation because of the changes to his body. In a few years, he went from a somewhat normal guy to a really buff, shredded guy, so it became evident something was being used. Obviously, everyone said he's jacked because of steroids. If that's true, what was the LL Cool J steroid cycle? read on...

LL Cool J Cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/ll-cool-j-steroids

llcoolj-steroids-before-after-body.jpg

bro ll cool j was hella cool...i always like that guy....and he got jacked hella fast...

His close ones always used to say, that he is a reasonable person, who always weighs all the pro's and con's. Therefore, I highly doubt he would ever venture with any kind of harsh and strong AAS. He would rather use something safe, like Anavar or Primo, and, ofcourse, SARMs.

Hope you enjoy the read.

I remember his hit song - "I need Roids" that pretty much says it all.

Great idea for a steroid cycle lol!

Remember the Mitchell report? That was the investigation into baseball a few years back. There was a similar report around the same time that linked 50 cent, Wyclef Jean, and Mary J Blige to buying gear. There may have been more, can't remember. But I couldn't forget Mary J Blige.

I would guess LL did something. He seems like a cool dude too.

Remember the Mitchell report? That was the investigation into baseball a few years back. There was a similar report around the same time that linked 50 cent, Wyclef Jean, and Mary J Blige to buying gear. There may have been more, can't remember. But I couldn't forget Mary J Blige.

I would guess LL did something. He seems like a cool dude too.

bro was LL cool j on that list? didnt know....

here it it, ll cool j has a reediculous mansion on long island and my cousins partied all the time with cool j's son. I can tell ya this, there was plenty of roids and other hard partyin to say the least.

I don't remember LL Cool J being on the list. If he was, I probably would have remembered him.

I just remember seeing this long list of baseball players come out. Then a list of celebrities shortly afterward. It was funny to hear their names mixed in with Jose Conseco and guys like that.

Back
Top Bottom