sarms-forsalebasicstero.wseudomestic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Log for Test Blend Cycle 220mg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Log for Test Blend Cycle 220mg

I started my ďTrtĒ cycle as he called it last month currently on my 2nd vial . maybe halfway through it . I go to a trt clinic with my levels at 400 and they prescribed me 220mg of Test ( I plan on staying on it for life if my bloods stay 100% ď before the trt I was always lethargic and fatigued out now I feel way better energy wise . Getting solid gains and strength up but lacking with my cycle support currently only taking Nac at 300mg no blood thinners or anything I got aspirin on hand my bp is finally starting to show now staying in the high range of 130-140 at night . I ran the test with anavr and proviron at 25mg for 6 weeks and starting getting very lethargic so I came off . Went to the gym the next day joints hurt and strength was not there did not use pct since Iím just going to stay on Trt . Iím very moody lately could it be my e2? I never take ai . I get weird heart palpitations while sleeping wakes me up .( anxiety ) ? Just need guidance on how to fix all of this plan on running deca at 200 or very low dose tren 100mg a week with trt . My diet is on point and clean I limit sugar and salt and stay at 3000 cal a day I try to eat 4 meals . Need guidance on cycle support I know some when running orals .

Hope this is correct format

- - - Updated - - -

195lb
    6í1

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jricks311 View Post
    I started my ďTrtĒ cycle as he called it last month currently on my 2nd vial . maybe halfway through it . I go to a trt clinic with my levels at 400 and they prescribed me 220mg of Test ( I plan on staying on it for life if my bloods stay 100% ď before the trt I was always lethargic and fatigued out now I feel way better energy wise . Getting solid gains and strength up but lacking with my cycle support currently only taking Nac at 300mg no blood thinners or anything I got aspirin on hand my bp is finally starting to show now staying in the high range of 130-140 at night . I ran the test with anavr and proviron at 25mg for 6 weeks and starting getting very lethargic so I came off . Went to the gym the next day joints hurt and strength was not there did not use pct since Iím just going to stay on Trt . Iím very moody lately could it be my e2? I never take ai . I get weird heart palpitations while sleeping wakes me up .( anxiety ) ? Just need guidance on how to fix all of this plan on running deca at 200 or very low dose tren 100mg a week with trt . My diet is on point and clean I limit sugar and salt and stay at 3000 cal a day I try to eat 4 meals . Need guidance on cycle support I know some when running orals .

- - - Updated - - -

195lb
    6í1
    Great update and great start

please update us with your diet, aka meal plans
    and update us with you training and sets

you can see sgentz log as an example of how-to
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-86383.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah sometimes trt clinics are more for their bottom line then actually prescribing you a proper amount

as i said in your other thread. 220mgs a week trt for life is just staying on steroids. way too much .. 100mgs is closer to where it should be
    BUY N2guard on ebay https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscountsupps
    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

|

EVO Logger
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yeah sometimes trt clinics are more for their bottom line then actually prescribing you a proper amount

as i said in your other thread. 220mgs a week trt for life is just staying on steroids. way too much .. 100mgs is closer to where it should be
    Exactly this ^^^^^ your T level is gonna be over 1K not good for long term health is your protocol 1 injection every wk or every second wk ???
    I'm on 120mgs per wk and it has me in the 800 range.

Brad

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This clinic says they want their clients at 800-1000 . I pin 2x a week Monday and Thursday

EVO Logger
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes that's in the top end of normal how much do you inject what number do you draw to on syringe and is your vial 1ml or bigger.

Brad

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Morning time 4am pre workout 3-4 eggs ( budget issues) with 1/2 cup cheese and either sourdough bread or oatmeal . Considering not eating anything and just go workout on preworkout it has worked before .

Post workout anabolic window snickers bar to spike the glucose

And usually a shake post workout that is 500 calories .

Work break 9am protein bar 350 calories and a banana or my whey shake I try to stay at 500 calories at snacks

Lunch whatever dinner is cooked from last night itís always high protein and carbs usually it averages about 500-1000 calories

Get off at 3pm

I make a yogurt and peanut butter jar and Pb powder bowl with 2tbs of maple syrup

My wife makes homemade granola bars sometimes Iíll eat like 2 of them .

This is where it hurts I fast from 3-5 or 6pm

and then eat dinner at 6 which usually has 1000+ calories

Late night snack say 9 or 10pm ?
    I cut my carbs out and eat high protein thatís slow digesting Or make a whey protein cocao coconut cream shake .

Gym routine

M heavy chest / light on shoulders
    T back bicep
    W traps or deadlifts legs
    T light chest light heavy shoulders
    F legs

Best lifts so far .

Bench 325lb
    Db bench 115lb
    Squat 400lb
    Bb Shrugs 225 lb

Just started deadlifts

Gym exp 15 years

- - - Updated - - -

Vial Iíll have to look at work now

Monday 0.5
    T 0.5

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This clinic says they want their clients at 800-1000 . I pin 2x a week Monday and Thursday
    let me rehash what i've been saying on these forums for years and then check out of the thread because you are gonna have to make your own decisions and i don't want to influence anything.

they want their clients at that number for 2 reasons usually:

1. they want to also give you other things like anti estrogens, hcg, and even peptides. run up the cost
    2. they want you 'feeling good' with all those androgens and estrogen in your system so you tell your friends

what anti aging clinics want is not in your best interest in 95% of situations. this is why i recommend real doctors with your health, not businessmen who are trying to make a fortune (anti aging clinics)

remember the idea of trt is to replace what your body should produce on its own. no middle aged male naturally produces numbers 800+ on their own. my numbers in my 40's is in the low 500's and that is exactly where a healthy 40 something should be. NOT at 1000 or even 800. when i run a cycle my numbers skyrocket for a certain amount of time, usually 10-12 weeks, then i come off.

basically what will happen is over time you will drastically increase your chances of organ issues, prostate issues, and yes even cancer. there is a reason test levels drop as we age, artifically keeping it at a very high level sounds like a great idea, but in reality it will only make yourself sick and shorten your life.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 11-21-2022 at 06:54 PM.
    BUY N2guard on ebay https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscountsupps
    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

|

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man youíre right they do sell ped as well . The guy did give me free clomid though . But I agree in long run it will effect the organs and health down the road . I appreciate you looking out for me . As I
    Stated in my other post I was always fatigued and depressed and couldnít add any size in the gym just was lean . I may consider keeping my levels a little lower .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Morning time 4am pre workout 3-4 eggs ( budget issues) with 1/2 cup cheese and either sourdough bread or oatmeal . Considering not eating anything and just go workout on preworkout it has worked before .

Post workout anabolic window snickers bar to spike the glucose

And usually a shake post workout that is 500 calories .

Work break 9am protein bar 350 calories and a banana or my whey shake I try to stay at 500 calories at snacks

Lunch whatever dinner is cooked from last night itís always high protein and carbs usually it averages about 500-1000 calories

Get off at 3pm

I make a yogurt and peanut butter jar and Pb powder bowl with 2tbs of maple syrup

My wife makes homemade granola bars sometimes Iíll eat like 2 of them .

This is where it hurts I fast from 3-5 or 6pm

and then eat dinner at 6 which usually has 1000+ calories

Late night snack say 9 or 10pm ?
    I cut my carbs out and eat high protein thatís slow digesting Or make a whey protein cocao coconut cream shake .

Gym routine

M heavy chest / light on shoulders
    T back bicep
    W traps or deadlifts legs
    T light chest light heavy shoulders
    F legs

Best lifts so far .

Bench 325lb
    Db bench 115lb
    Squat 400lb
    Bb Shrugs 225 lb

Just started deadlifts

Gym exp 15 years

- - - Updated - - -

Vial Iíll have to look at work now

Monday 0.5
    T 0.5

Great log thanks for posting

good update but would like to see more details on your meals, seems you not counting protein or carbs or fats, thats crucial for gains remember that even if you do TRT

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

195lb
    6í1
    it could be estrogen related when we talk about mood

did you add the electrolytes and organ support to your routine?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast