Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Logging GW for possible new sarms company ESARMS

stevesmi

Staff
I have been informed that there is a new sarms company that may be approved in the coming weeks/months called Esarms that will be an addition to our group of sources. They also will be on several forums

The nice thing about these guys is I have been told they are going to be domestic, so that takes customs right out of the equation. Another nice thing is that you will be able to use your credit card and minimum orders will not exist.

Now this sounds great but before they are allowed on they must get the blessing of several of the leaders on here as unbiased reviewers. The simplest way to accomplish this is obviously to use the product and log it which have been doing for their Cardarine/GW. I will be posting my lipids, heart health, and pics as this log goes on. The caveat is I am already in top shape with a strong resting heart rate and very good blood pressure, so the hope is that my numbers improve as evidence of the quality of the product. Obviously my endurance should improve and so will by body fat levels.

I've been in contact with guys who have used their products on other forums and so far they are very impressed so let's see

Anyway here are pics of the GW, keep in mind the labels will be improved substantially for customers and professional.

20tmo8z.jpg

Dylan, is this the same company you were going to make an announcement on for new sarms?

I will be posting a log with before and after photos. Keep an eye out for it.

I'll start the log as soon as I get the products. Probably sometime next week

Love it brother... ive had the pleasure of using these already and im so happy that we are able to have them here and many other places as well... it is MUCH NEEDED here to say the least... i'll leave my comments about the current source to a minimum right now but this is a much needed change and breath of fresh air... Really looking forward to your results!

I am really looking forward to this log. What kind of diet will you be running Steve? Anything different or just same routine but adding in the GW?

guys I'm going to post just before and after pics for this.. weight who cares, that # can be manipulated and means shit.. pics don't lie.. been on these forums for years and I know how useless weight #'s are

I got my blood pressure checked this on my lunch break, i do have a stressful job (yeah most of us do) so that # is going to be accurate based on that before and after. my # is 122 over 77 and my resting HR was 67. I took the # 4X and avg'd them

another fantastic workout today.. endurance is great.. I also am sleeping harder which is probably due to my heart health improving.

again the goal here is to boost endurance and heart health to an even greater level, which will be extremely hard to pull off based on the shape I am in

I think Dylan who runs 10 miles a day is the only person on this forum who has better cardio/endurance than I do. nobody could survive either of our workouts.. if this stuff can improve my endurance imagine what it can do for you

next update I will be wearing a HR monitor so can give you an idea of the difference

another fantastic workout today.. endurance is great.. I also am sleeping harder which is probably due to my heart health improving.

again the goal here is to boost endurance and heart health to an even greater level, which will be extremely hard to pull off based on the shape I am in

I think Dylan who runs 10 miles a day is the only person on this forum who has better cardio/endurance than I do. nobody could survive either of our workouts.. if this stuff can improve my endurance imagine what it can do for you

next update I will be wearing a HR monitor so can give you an idea of the difference

Challenge accepted mother fucker!! LOL!

Challenge accepted mother fucker!! LOL!

hey if any of you guys can beat dylan's 10 miles a day of running then you win! lol

at my peak i was doing 45 miles per week of trail running.. i was going through sneakers every other month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom