Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long cycle or more short cycles

Ruturaj

hey guys what you prefer more
1 long cycle then long off
or short 2-3 cycles in same period with short esters

long cycles.
I feel long term there much for usful then small bursts of gear.
i like 16-18wkers on bulking somtims till 22wks changing one or 2 compounds midway. but i dont rec this to most. and i am on hrt.

I posted this because I was reading the "Building the perfect beast"
it says so that's why
I haven't done short cycles
I am thinking to try this

Short esters and short cycles are a nice switch up after running long cycles with long esters.
Take a nice break after your current cycle and give the short esters a try with a blast cycle
and see what you think.

Short esters and short cycles are a nice switch up after running long cycles with long esters.
Take a nice break after your current cycle and give the short esters a try with a blast cycle
and see what you think.

thanks haz
my cycle is of 21 weeks including pct
so I will take 21 week off
then I am going to try 8 weeks cycle with 4 week pct then 8 week off and repeat for 3-4 times
with test prop and NPP
no plans for tren yet

nothing longer than 14wks IMO, coming off cycles longer than that is pretty tough. 8-12wks ideal IMO
12 to 14 weeks makes for some very good cycles. If you're using EQ then most recommend 16 weeks minimum. The TRT guys can get away with murder on cycle length as long as they eat well and check blood work occasionally.

I weeks of Test Prop and NPP are good as long as you understand that the gains may be slightly less but you're able to cycle again sooner.
I've ran 4 week blast cycles as well with good results.

I don't post this very often because it runs against everything we teach now such as first cycle should be test only and always use test on cycle. On my first cycle I followed a book by Arthur L. Rea called Chemical Muscle Enhancement and ran deca only at 200 mg's a week for 4 weeks. No ancillaries or pct as he said none would be needed. I took 4 weeks off and liked the first cycle so much I repeated it again for another 4 weeks. I waited 4 weeks and was holding a 17 pound gain and ready to begin my next cycle with dbol and test. If I had ran a regular 12 week cycle I would have just been beginning pct and looking at a 4 month break before I could cycle again. I realize now I was probably still holding some water from the deca so the 17 pounds wasn't all LBM gain but at the time I didn't know any better still being up 17 pounds and just then starting my first test cycle made for a rapid size change. I just happened to be on extended leave from work, six months in rehab for a back injury, and part of my rehab was at the local gym. When I returned to work everyone wanted to know what workout routine they had put me on since the size gained was quite obvious.

:(

Im thinking TREN for my next cycle. :)
make sure you read up on side effects! i warn you SOME go threw hell with this compound. im one of the lucky ones.

camathman I want to save tren for later

hay haz I did same first cycle
deca 200,150,150,100
with d bol 40mg/day

make sure you read up on side effects! i warn you SOME go threw hell with this compound. im one of the lucky ones.

That is very true. What I see mostly from people complaining of bad sides is the length of use and the dose. If you keep tren a at 75mg EOD for no longer than 8 weeks then sides tend to be less, or at least that is my experience. I have done tren many times and usually start seeing the worst of the sides after week 6. It is a very strong compound and doesn't need to be run over 75mg EOD IMO. If you can't make great gains off of that then there are other issues at hand.

24-26 weeks is where it's at

That is very true. What I see mostly from people complaining of bad sides is the length of use and the dose. If you keep tren a at 75mg EOD for no longer than 8 weeks then sides tend to be less, or at least that is my experience. I have done tren many times and usually start seeing the worst of the sides after week 6. It is a very strong compound and doesn't need to be run over 75mg EOD IMO. If you can't make great gains off of that then there are other issues at hand.

That's low end dose for sure. 60-80mg every day with a TRT level of test 200mg week is a better way IMO. Maybe the 1st time I'd run lower.

Back
Top Bottom