Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long-term Cycle advice

[email protected]

Registered
If a guy was on TRT, HCG, anastrazole, and cabergoline taken regularly, but also had Anavar, deca, dbol, and tren, what would be the best way to cycle through these? I know some simply shouldnt be used together so Im looking long-term, even if it took 6 mos, a year, etc. Im still learning. Thanks for the input.

If a guy was on TRT, HCG, anastrazole, and cabergoline taken regularly, but also had Anavar, deca, dbol, and tren, what would be the best way to cycle through these? I know some simply shouldnt be used together so Im looking long-term, even if it took 6 mos, a year, etc. Im still learning. Thanks for the input.

I would go with this kind of cycle 12 weeks, 30mgs anavar with 30mgs dobl, stacked with some testosterone 250mgs (I'm guessing your trt is 200mgs) add some deca durabolin 200mgs/week.
I would keep the trenbolone for last and add some AI like arimidex .25mgs EOD.

I should have mentioned age and size. 48 yrs old. 5’11” @ 215. Been working out all my life. Current protocol is 200mg T, HCG, deca, anestrazole, and cabergoline. This wont change unless there is an issue. Would be nice to work the others in even if it means dropping the deca for a period of time and then bringing it back on later.

By “6 months”, I just meant that there is no rush. No deadlines to meet. Time is not an issue so if it took 6 mos to a year or more, thats fine. As I said, Im 48. Not trying to be Mr Olympia, just like to see gains in the gym. Im not ready for the wheelchair just yet.

I should have mentioned age and size. 48 yrs old. 5’11” @ 215. Been working out all my life. Current protocol is 200mg T, HCG, deca, anestrazole, and cabergoline. This wont change unless there is an issue. .

this isn't TRT. you are running twice the T you should, which is why you need an AI. proper TRT will never need an AI unless you have some sort of medical issue needing it (very very rare), adding in caber and hcg is wonderful but they both come with side effects and are not supposed to be ran long term.

proper TRT is 100-125mg a week test, that is it. i would suggest giving this situation more though and if you are working with a doctor then get more opinions

I did run caber year round. Wasn't fun comming off. Dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome.
Learnt that lesson.

If you haven't ran a cycle you need to start by jist adding one compound like deca at a low dose. Tren is further down the road

If you haven't ran a cycle you need to start by jist adding one compound like deca at a low dose. Tren is further down the road

Idk iv been blasting/cruising 7 years and never used deca... Well I tried npp /same thing, for a few weeks, didn't rate it. Didn't feel like tren. So I litteraly spent the first few years running tren 10 on maybe 2 or 3 off. And still mostly that these days too...
I just use 400mg tren e, 10 weeks. Take 2 weeks off... Another 10. Then somtimes I'll have 5 or 6 idk.

I basically became tren... Psychologically. So I'm not me without it now.

Thats a lot of stuff you have. Your goals will determine how you should run them!

You shouldn't take HCG non stop. I use it for a few days every couple of months. Caber is actually quite toxic and I stay away from it. If you want to do some mini cycles within the HRT, that makes sense, but I wouldn't use deca.

Idk iv been blasting/cruising 7 years and never used deca... Well I tried npp /same thing, for a few weeks, didn't rate it. Didn't feel like tren. So I litteraly spent the first few years running tren 10 on maybe 2 or 3 off. And still mostly that these days too...
I just use 400mg tren e, 10 weeks. Take 2 weeks off... Another 10. Then somtimes I'll have 5 or 6 idk.

I basically became tren... Psychologically. So I'm not me without it now.
Yeah well you obviously like tren and that's fine but for somebody stepping into things Tren is a very bad choice to get your feet wet. Then there's the fact that it just destroys your health and probably takes years off of your life if you use it too much

Back
Top Bottom