Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term TRT

Shovelhead

Question. I've tried to find some answers and am having no luck. Hope some of ya'll can. If a person has been on TRT for 2-3 years solid, would their pct be different than someone who cycles off? Example: let's say a guy is on 180 a week trt. Then decides to do a cycle of test (to about 350 a week) and tren (say 50-75 eod). Increase test for about 12 weeks and mixes the tren in for about 8 weeks and then goes back to the normal trt dosage.
One additional related question, any problem with mixing some dbol in on this cycle for the first 4 weeks?

No pct while on TRT. Only if you decided to stop test all together after your cycle and not go back to TRT levels.

I was pretty bitter about having to go on TRT, but not worrying about PCT sure is a nice perk.

Oh yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I did it. I just didn't want to admit my age was catching up with me at the time.

Pct when you are on TRT is much different. Your post cycle therapy is obviously not about restarting the HPTA, but you should take measures to return lipids, BP, liver enzymes, etc to normal. Run N2guard and other supps. You may have to run an AI to prevent estrogen rebound as well

Thanks guys. That's kinda what I was thinking. Just wanted to confirm it. Rickrock. Thanks for the advice on the N2guard and supplements. Have always had to use a little something to estrogen down. Any opinions on throwing in the dbol when starting a cycle? Going to assume it would the same as guys that are not on trt. Thanks again.

Thanks guys. That's kinda what I was thinking. Just wanted to confirm it. Rickrock. Thanks for the advice on the N2guard and supplements. Have always had to use a little something to estrogen down. Any opinions on throwing in the dbol when starting a cycle? Going to assume it would the same as guys that are not on trt. Thanks again.
There's no problem using the dbol. Just make sure to use the proper Aromasin dose because of the extra aromatization

I'm gonna keep calling it TRT until I get caught...then I will probably still call it TRT;)

you need to find a lower dose to "cruise" on man. something that your body can adjust to and run long term. Your throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this. IMHO......not the best idea.

you need to find a lower dose to "cruise" on man. something that your body can adjust to and run long term. Your throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this. IMHO......not the best idea.

I don't think you meant to reply to me...I never mentioned what I was running. It was mostly a joke as I do like to blast a bit extra from time to time.

Pretty much everything rick said is what I would follow , I haven't entered the trt pool yet

Question. I've tried to find some answers and am having no luck. Hope some of ya'll can. If a person has been on TRT for 2-3 years solid, would their pct be different than someone who cycles off? Example: let's say a guy is on 180 a week trt. Then decides to do a cycle of test (to about 350 a week) and tren (say 50-75 eod). Increase test for about 12 weeks and mixes the tren in for about 8 weeks and then goes back to the normal trt dosage.
One additional related question, any problem with mixing some dbol in on this cycle for the first 4 weeks?

if you never come of test, you dont need to do a pct brother

I've been on HRT for years now......but by closely monitoring my blood profiles with my HRT doctor we stay on top of things!...however when I add 'extra ingredients'.....I still like to maintain a certain protocol of good clean eating combined with good things that work... N2 Guard, anti-oxidants etc.......they keep me stable and out of the woods so to speak when it comes to negative effects.......just exercise good fundamental goals.............and as always bounce ideas off the many intellectual members here...

Pct is for post cycle therapy. So if you're on trt you're on a cycle essentially permanently. Pct is irrelevant to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. So that's brings another question to mind. I've been on trt for about 2 1/2yrs now. Have noticed some definite shrinkage. My doc has never mentioned anything about hcg. Been reading a lot on here about it. The shrinkage hasn't been a problem in the bedroom, should I be doing something for this? Again, hasn't caused any problems, just looks different.

Back
Top Bottom