Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Time Lurker, First Time Posting

bodean30

Hi all.

Just wanted to get my post count out of 0 and introduce myself. Been lurking and researching for quite a while. You guys have definitely made things so much easier with the wealth of knowledge here.

I started my first cycle last Thursday. I'm 3 pins deep so far. Just a nice easy beginners cycle of 500mg Test-E a week. I've been popping 0.5mg Arimidex EOD until I have to up it. So far so good.

A couple of stats:
33 years "young"
188lbs.
13% BF
Been lifting for years and years

Welcome to Evo !
Good luck with your Cycle......................................... JP

welcome! hope you took advantage of the source reviews section when deciding on where to order that gear from

I was debating a cycle years ago, but opted out because I hate needles so much. I figured there's no better way to get over your fears than to expose yourself to them.

I've just been pinning my quads for now. Much better control. I'll probably mix in the VG once I get a better understanding of it.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I was debating a cycle years ago, but opted out because I hate needles so much. I figured there's no better way to get over your fears than to expose yourself to them.

I've just been pinning my quads for now. Much better control. I'll probably mix in the VG once I get a better understanding of it.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I started with my glutes. Little awkward at first lol

Welcome to evo family bro.
Yeah bro once u inject ur first needle, the fear goes off. I would advice if u replace arimidex with aromasin as its much better in many ways. Keep reading this forum bro u will learn alot in here.

Good choice pinning quads at first more control. My first shot was to the glute and my hand had mini earthwake needle was shaking all over the place

Welcome to evo family bro.
Yeah bro once u inject ur first needle, the fear goes off. I would advice if u replace arimidex with aromasin as its much better in many ways. Keep reading this forum bro u will learn alot in here.

I was thinking about ordering some Aromasin. It is certainly better at eliminating estro. Maybe a little too good. Honestly, I wanted to stick with something not as strong my first cycle so I can gauge how sensitive I am to test and what kind of sides I may be prone to. Thanks for the advice.

Good choice pinning quads at first more control. My first shot was to the glute and my hand had mini earthwake needle was shaking all over the place

Ha! Same here. Until I get a little more comfortable with the needle I won't be performing any acrobatic pinning.

Back
Top Bottom