Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest cycle run?

fiat500

Registered
What is the longest cycle you guys have ran? What compound and what dose? How was you're recovery after?

I have never exceed 12 weeks. recovery will take much longer using longer esters since they have to clear the body and that is perfectly normal.. that is why we run good PCT's and bridge

I've run 16 week cycles, and I do not recommend doing that. Recovery after a long cycle is brutal. Even with a robust 6 week PCT, I still felt weak and drained for weeks after PCT. It's much better to cap at 12 weeks in my opinion.

I have been on trt replacement therapy for years of only 200mg every 10 days of test cypionate. I cycle 1 or 2 other compounds along with it for three to four months at a time and switch the additional compounds. They say it suppose to make you feel much better while on cycle but I don't really think it boost my mood or aggression much at all.I get blood work to check my test levels when i up the doseages at times. I have come back at a little high on test around 1000ng/ml another time roughly 2500ng/ml and another close to 5000ng/ml. I could'nt tell any difference in well being or energy levels between the different test. I have come off completely cold turkey for a few months at a time and did not suffer any bad depression etc.

16 weeks. On trt so recovery isnt an issue. 12 weeks was the longest before trt as show prep. And I didnt recover from that one. Thays when I went on trt a few months later after trying everything to bring my levels up

What is the longest cycle you guys have ran? What compound and what dose? How was you're recovery after?

16 weeks. Once. It was, for me, too long.

Back
Top Bottom