Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest dbol course?

wildeye

Registered
So what's up gentleman I was curious the longest runs you've used dbol for, or what your typical protocols are as far as length and dose

So what's up gentleman I was curious the longest runs you've used dbol for, or what your typical protocols are as far as length and dose

I've used it for months on end many times over.. 20-30mg pre-workout ONLY.. bloods were always good.. anything higher I shorten it, 50+ mgs I'll go 6-8 weeks.. at higher dosages it seems to lose its effect relatively quick, compared to lower dosages.. lower dosages is good for maintenance and a pump.. keep in mind that I blast and cruise, and I get blood work just about every 6 weeks..

10 weeks. 8 is the sweet spot for me.

I usually run 6 to 8 weeks at 50mg ed, usually closer to 6 as the back pumps get to be too much sometimes.

I dont recommend going over 4 weeks if you use it, but I dont use dbol or any orals for that matter

Combining it with test 4-6 weeks can get you good results for sure.

50mg dbol makes me pretty damn lethargic after 3 to 4 weeks that's when it's counter productive for me.
30 to 40mg is the sweet spot for a longer run.

Back
Top Bottom