Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longevity, Late 40s, TRT & Cycles/Seasons....

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Longevity, Late 40s, TRT & Cycles/Seasons....

Hi folks,

Now in my late 40s and have been on TRT for roughly half a year now. Apart from some serious headaches/migraines after slightly increasing my dose, I feel fantastic. Actively lifting/weightraining for many many years (gear-free), I feel like a kid in a candy store with this whole new world. I've been doing a lot of research and diving deep.

Thinking ahead, I'd like to start the process of adding a little more "serious size" in the Fall, but be smart about it. My first thought is to add a little Nandrolone to the mix to help with joint issues etc. Perhaps 50-100mgs.

Now I know it takes years to add quality size, but what would be some recommendations? Begin by increasing Test? Any recommendations on good "beginners" stack?

Diet is good - excellent, lift heavy four times a week, cardio regularly.

Should I be looking around for a quality coach to guide me through this? My thought process is no, not at this stage anyways.

Thanks all!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac90125 View Post
    Hi folks,

Now in my late 40s and have been on TRT for roughly half a year now. Apart from some serious headaches/migraines after slightly increasing my dose, I feel fantastic. Actively lifting/weightraining for many many years (gear-free), I feel like a kid in a candy store with this whole new world. I've been doing a lot of research and diving deep.

Thinking ahead, I'd like to start the process of adding a little more "serious size" in the Fall, but be smart about it. My first thought is to add a little Nandrolone to the mix to help with joint issues etc. Perhaps 50-100mgs.

Now I know it takes years to add quality size, but what would be some recommendations? Begin by increasing Test? Any recommendations on good "beginners" stack?

Diet is good - excellent, lift heavy four times a week, cardio regularly.

Should I be looking around for a quality coach to guide me through this? My thought process is no, not at this stage anyways.

Thanks all!
    They don't help - they just mask the pain.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    keep your TRT dose where it should be. you don't increase dose for TRT, it should be ran to replace what your body would naturally produce. not to give you an athletic advantage. that is how you will avoid sides.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think adding deca would be a great option but not for joints. If you have joint issues then get that sorted out first. There are things like nutrobal, ostarine, n2jointrx, HGH, and omega 3's that help with joints. With adding size, deca is a nice mild anabolic that will definitely help. I would keep your TRT dose and run deca around 300mg per week. Nothing crazy high. Run that for 12 weeks and then just go back to your normal TRT dose of test. I would also run 7 caps of N2Guard per day as cycle support.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I think adding deca would be a great option but not for joints. If you have joint issues then get that sorted out first. There are things like nutrobal, ostarine, n2jointrx, HGH, and omega 3's that help with joints. With adding size, deca is a nice mild anabolic that will definitely help. I would keep your TRT dose and run deca around 300mg per week. Nothing crazy high. Run that for 12 weeks and then just go back to your normal TRT dose of test. I would also run 7 caps of N2Guard per day as cycle support.
    Thanks. I'll look into everthing suggested. Doing a bit of research, I hear a lot about "Caber". Is this something I should have on hand just in case, or is 300mg per week a low enough dose to not require? Also, currently pinning Test twice per week. Should I include or pin the 300 on its own in a third shot.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    mk2866 and mk677 provide REAL healing along with a multitude of performance enhancing capabilities... you would want thees options over deca

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    deca is a great addition to TRT... i ran 150/150 Test/Deca for a year and felt great.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks. I'll look into everthing suggested. Doing a bit of research, I hear a lot about "Caber". Is this something I should have on hand just in case, or is 300mg per week a low enough dose to not require? Also, currently pinning Test twice per week. Should I include or pin the 300 on its own in a third shot.
    At that dose some people need caber and some dont. It's really just hard to say. I would have it on hand at least

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you control estrogen, you won't need caber as you need high estrogen to get high prolactin anyhow.
    So caber is bit redundant if you're experienced with cycles overall. Never hurts to have on hand though.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast