Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for 1 oral and 1 injectable

Jusyegn

Gonna do a non testosterone cycle involving 1 oral Anabolic steroid in 1 injectable anabolic steroid
which steroids would you pick in my situation for someone wanting to keep estrogen at bay and also side effects super low
I’m currently just trying to gain lean muscle mass and maybe burn off a little fat
I’m 40 years old and 6’ tall 188 pounds

Gonna do a non testosterone cycle involving 1 oral Anabolic steroid in 1 injectable anabolic steroid
which steroids would you pick in my situation for someone wanting to keep estrogen at bay and also side effects super low
I’m currently just trying to gain lean muscle mass and maybe burn off a little fat

300mgs equipoise 50mgs anavar 7caps n2guard and cardazol I suggest this stack

Sounds like you don’t know much. What kind of experience do you have here?

Guys have you covered with some great options here!!

I would look into Primobolan injection and Anavar Oral

Back
Top Bottom