Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to add more size

brettholding

Registered
I'm looking to add some more size to my arms (along with everyone else) would injecting in the biceps and triceps help? just curious because I'm pinning the glute, quad and delt now and they don't seem to stand out more then any other muscle. im gaining size all over, its just that my arms are a little unproportional to my chest, traps and lats.

suggestions welcome thanks

im not sure you are just trolling or being serious... no, your not going to gain size in your biceps and triceps by injecting there man...

I'm looking to add some more size to my arms (along with everyone else) would injecting in the biceps and triceps help? just curious because I'm pinning the glute, quad and delt now and they don't seem to stand out more then any other muscle. im gaining size all over, its just that my arms are a little unproportional to my chest, traps and lats.

suggestions welcome thanks

No they would not.

Spot injecting does nothing for site enhancement. If that were the case my ass would look like a Kardashians

Injecting gear into my cock made it considerably bigger... mainly coz it's swollen, but still counts

Back
Top Bottom