Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to add an oral to cycle

guzmanwerOH

Registered
32 years old
5’10’’
189 pounds
I'm currently doing testosterone propionate and I had planned on going 12 weeks total
I'm halfway through and I want to add an oral to the cycle
which Oral would you recommend me to add if you had to choose between turinabol/tbol and anavar/oxandrolone?
My goals are recomping and hardness

First off, I think the term "recomping" is pure bro-science. As for "WHICH" oral -- you should learn what each drug does. Tbol is a bulker like dianabol but milder. Anavar will produce lean gains but it require 50 mgs a day which is hard on your lipids. "For "hardnees" I'd go with Winstrol and proviron.

Why use propionate have to shoot ED to stable blood ? The best oral for hardness is winstrol or even superdrol i use from Para Pharma and is so good that remembers the superdrol i use back on 2000´s when prohormones came to market

TR

32 years old
5’10’’
189 pounds
I'm currently doing testosterone propionate and I had planned on going 12 weeks total
which Oral would you recommend me to add if you had to choose between turinabol/tbol and anavar/oxandrolone?

I would add anavar 50mgs/day not tbol.

400mgs test prop
50mgs anavar
7caps n2guard

32 years old
5’10’’
189 pounds

Do some more research listening to these podcast:

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Turinabol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-282-profiles-turinabol-tbol/

Back
Top Bottom