Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to do a 2 month on 2 month off cycle

markimacm

Proficient Brother
Registered
Any advise for basic 2 month on 2 month off cycle? I dont wanna get bloated and wanna obviously get strength and size...i am not ready to do it now because i still have 30 days till i lose 4-5% more BF...i was out of gym (now back in for 40 days) for 3 months due to injury and last cycle was 8 months ago or a lil less (great gains):

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100-125 mg eod
1-12 mast prop 125 mg eod
6-14 anavar 80-100 mg day
1-16 N2Guard
6-10 HCGenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius ED or eod
1-14 Arimadex 0.25-0.5 mg e3d or as needed or Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

BTW i am 6ft 1" 223 pounds currently (not fat fat) but have a belly which I am doing cardio for now so in 30 days I can go on cycle. I prefer to do a small basic good cycle to get me going for 8 weeks then come off 8 weeks and then do a similar cycle to what I did 7-8 months ago which i loved (mentioned above). Please help with advise been on here looking for serious advise and havnt been getting solid help. Much appreciated!

Bro masteron is more of an aesthetic drug & it shines when ur bf is in the single digits less than 10% or so.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Your plan of coming off for 8 weeks and then going right back on doesn't make sense to me. You won't be off of cycle long enough to maintain your healthy test levels, so recovery will be very hard after coming off of that second cycle.

Masteron is a waste unless you are in single digit bodyfat, and Tren is not a good idea for you at this point. Test and Anavar will be fine for you. I suggest running one cycle a little bit longer with Test E rather than a couple short cycles back to back which makes no sense at all

I agree.. I wouldn't run prop for 12 weeks either. Run test C and you could even stack it with Oxandrovar instead of Var. You would get the benefits of var and trenavar. Your strengh gains would be awesome and you will definitely cut with that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom