Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to gain about 15 lbs

Funkmaster

Registered
Hello I just joined. I’m 49 years young and I’d like to get a little test and Dball poss something else. I’ve used gear about 15 years ago and it worked great. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you.

I would get bloods done first. A lot changes in that time frame. Basically it's like a first cycle again. Take only what you need to get results.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hello I just joined. I’m 49 years young and I’d like to get a little test and Dball poss something else. I’ve used gear about 15 years ago and it worked great. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you.

Add 5lbs a cycle. Not 15lbs in one hit.

Suggestion would be to do some research, propose a cycle, and give us your full stats.

test 400mg a week with dbol at 20mg a day for the first 3 weeks

use an AI

don't set unrealistic goals.. nobody gains 15 pounds on 1 cycle, impossible and you should know that at your age.

Your height, weight and percentage of body fat?

Thank you for theses reply’s. Very helpful in setting my expectations. I’m going to my dr to get approved for Testosterone therapy. I believe you only get a little CIP. But I’ll get my levels checked. I’d like to stack it with D ball. It just seems the sources out there are inconsistent at times with legitimate gear.

Thank you for theses reply’s. Very helpful in setting my expectations. I’m going to my dr to get approved for Testosterone therapy. I believe you only get a little CIP. But I’ll get my levels checked. I’d like to stack it with D ball. It just seems the sources out there are inconsistent at times with legitimate gear.

You do understand that, once you add dianabol or any other AAS to your TRT dose of test', you're no longer a TRT patient, right?

So ive had great luck with PSL the sponsor here.

As Eddie pointed out though if you get on TRT and start adding stuff you are self medicating and ive had a few buddies that have done this and have lost their TRT prescription because Test levels have come in too high so just be careful if you do need TRT you dont blow it by self medicating.

That’s a great point. I’m looking to bulk up for the summer. But you are right, when they check my levels again I wouldn’t get approved. Is Purity a good source ?

Thanks

Yea they are great I’ve used a bunch of their stuff all with awesome results.

In the interest of full discourse, awm has been a giant since the day of his birth. So...

Great advice on getting bloods first. What is your body fat %?

The source mentioned is gtg brother! I throw all my money at them! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you been training and eating properly since the last time you used gear? I only ask because those need to be consistent before you jump back on a cycle. If you are ready to go, a simple test only cycle will be great. I have no issue with you adding dbol at the front too. You will just need to make sure everything would be back to normal levels before a TRT doctor would be checking bloods. At first they will test more often, but after a while they will "trust" you.

Back
Top Bottom