Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to get huge from roids

kdwin37

Registered
I am 37 years old and I want to get as huge as a gorilla especially in my upper body. I want my back, chest, shoulders, and arms all to grow big. I want to start researching steroids to get, but my question is how often do you workout on steroids to get big like I see in videos, or do you just take the steroids?

If you want to get big, you need to start by working out, I'd say 3 days a week MINIMUM. And get your diet dialed in. When Your diet and workout routine are up to par, and part of your daily routine and habits. Then you could start thinking about steroids. Steroids are not magic. They make the payoff bigger for the work you do. But the work has to be done. And you need to know how to properly do the work first.

I am 37 years old and I want to get as huge as a gorilla especially in my upper body. I want my back, chest, shoulders, and arms all to grow big. I want to start researching steroids to get, but my question is how often do you workout on steroids to get big like I see in videos, or do you just take the steroids?

You should workout AND take steroids not just take steroids. High protein diet weight x 2 on protein, train 3-4 times per week and cycle, you'll get jacked and ripped

I can't even take these posts seriously

Why not? I see many guys in my gym that train 1 timer per week and use test and hgh I want to too!

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to get big, you need to start by working out, I'd say 3 days a week MINIMUM. And get your diet dialed in. When Your diet and workout routine are up to par, and part of your daily routine and habits. Then you could start thinking about steroids. Steroids are not magic. They make the payoff bigger for the work you do. But the work has to be done. And you need to know how to properly do the work first.

Im planning to cycle no matter what anyone says
going to start 3 days working out now

- - - Updated - - -

You should workout AND take steroids not just take steroids. High protein diet weight x 2 on protein, train 3-4 times per week and cycle, you'll get jacked and ripped

I like this plan I plan this
workout 3 days week
protein my weight 200 x 2 500 grams
full body HIT 1 day
what else?

ps i eat mcdonalds every day

pps i think fasting is a joke

you have to stress your muscles out if you want them to grow and get stronger. so yes you have to workout

but by all means go for it champ, go run a bunch of steroids and don't workout. see where that gets you.

bro you should be training atleast 5x a week

Hey man look I’m sure you are a good guy but I’ll lay it out for you....

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THE WAY YOU ARE IMAGINING IT.......BOTTOM LINE......

I know it’s hard truth to swallow but bro it’s not going to happen over night....The big guys in the videos have been working out for years and didn’t just wake up like that. So with that being Said you have to workout even harder than if you didn’t take gear. If you are not working out now which it sounds like you are not then you don’t need gear. You should have at least IMO a few years of natural bodybuilding before you even touch gear.

You are not going to find any steroid on earth that you will take and wake up big like a gorilla. It takes a lot of HARD ASS WORK. It takes a lot of discipline. It takes a lot of food intake. It takes sacrifice from things and people you love. This if you want it can be yours if you are willing to put in the work....

I do wish you the best in your journey just know it will not happen over night........[emoji109]

Why not? I see many guys in my gym that train 1 timer per week and use test and hgh I want to too!

- - - Updated - - -

Im planning to cycle no matter what anyone says
going to start 3 days working out now

- - - Updated - - -

I like this plan I plan this
workout 3 days week
protein my weight 200 x 2 500 grams
full body HIT 1 day
what else?

ps i eat mcdonalds every day

pps i think fasting is a joke

^^^All of this is why I can't take you seriously. I'm pretty sure you are a troll but I'll bite.

You are not going to work out 1 day a week and grow no matter what you take. You should not be concerned with what you see other guys doing.

500mg of protein is excessive. You do not need that much. If you weigh that much and you're not training hard, chances are you're not in good enough shape for steroids.
Side note: 200 x 2 is 400, not 500

The fact that you have no idea what you're doing and you say you're starting a cycle no matter what anyone says confirms that you have absolutely no business using steroids.

If you eat McDonald's every day you are likely way too unhealthy for steroids.

Fasting is far from a joke.

Based on every word you have said I am 100% confident that you are nowhere near ready for steroids

I wanna see some stats first

I was thinking the same thing mobster! Let’s see your stats just by the information you u provided you don’t have a lot of knowledge in this field. The vets here are just trying to keep you from hurting yourself. It seems like you have your mind made up though.

If you are asking these types of questions, you will end up getting nothing out of a steroid cycle. You need to be training regularly and making natty gains for years before even thinking of using steroids.

Based on your knowledge of training alone and how it works, you are light years away from being ready for a cycle

^^^All of this is why I can't take you seriously. I'm pretty sure you are a troll but I'll bite.

You are not going to work out 1 day a week and grow no matter what you take. You should not be concerned with what you see other guys doing.

500mg of protein is excessive. You do not need that much. If you weigh that much and you're not training hard, chances are you're not in good enough shape for steroids.

The fact that you have no idea what you're doing and you say you're starting a cycle no matter what anyone says confirms that you have absolutely no business using steroids.

Based on every word you have said I am 100% confident that you are nowhere near ready for steroids

LOL at the irony

great post man

Back
Top Bottom