Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for guidance on my first Tren-E cycle!

Hi guys! New to this forum as I am looking for some guidance on my first tren-e cycle.

I have previously done a Test-E Cycle alone for 12 weeks Injecting 1ml upping it to 1.5ml further into my cycle (Had good results however was looking for something more)
My last cycle was a Test-E and Deca Cycle which went for another 12 weeks Injecting 1ml - 1.5 ml of Test-E and 1ml upping to 1.5ml of deca! (Had fantastic results with this cycle at the end I had gained 12KG (26lbs)

I am now interested in taking a Test-E and Tren-E Cycle, however I have always had guidance from a friend regarding steroid usage as he has been using them for quite sometime sadly I no longer speak with this person and I have decided to come here to seek some guidance! Im unsure on the dosage of Tren-E I should be injecting weekly and if my tren-e dosage would effect how much test-e i should be taking.

For reference I will be taking
Vita Test E 250 mg/ml x 10ml (Testosterone Enanthate)
Vita Tren E 200 mg/ml x 10ml (Trenbolone Enanthate)

Basically my question is as my first tren-e cycle would 2 injections weekly of 1ml-1.5ml of both Tren-E and Test-E for 10-12 weeks be enough for some good gains?

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANK YOU !

Here are my stats btw if that helps :)
Bodyweight - 65kg
Height - 5'4
Age - 17 (Yes I Know I'm young)

DEADLIFT 1RPM - 140KG (308LBS)
SQUAT 1RPM - 110KG (242LBS)
BENCH 1RPM - 95KG (209LBS)

Hi guys! New to this forum as I am looking for some guidance on my first tren-e cycle.

I have previously done a Test-E Cycle alone for 12 weeks Injecting 1ml upping it to 1.5ml further into my cycle (Had good results however was looking for something more)
My last cycle was a Test-E and Deca Cycle which went for another 12 weeks Injecting 1ml - 1.5 ml of Test-E and 1ml upping to 1.5ml of deca! (Had fantastic results with this cycle at the end I had gained 12KG (26lbs)

I am now interested in taking a Test-E and Tren-E Cycle, however I have always had guidance from a friend regarding steroid usage as he has been using them for quite sometime sadly I no longer speak with this person and I have decided to come here to seek some guidance! Im unsure on the dosage of Tren-E I should be injecting weekly and if my tren-e dosage would effect how much test-e i should be taking.

For reference I will be taking
Vita Test E 250 mg/ml x 10ml (Testosterone Enanthate)
Vita Tren E 200 mg/ml x 10ml (Trenbolone Enanthate)

Basically my question is as my first tren-e cycle would 2 injections weekly of 1ml-1.5ml of both Tren-E and Test-E for 10-12 weeks be enough for some good gains?

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANK YOU !

Here are my stats btw if that helps :)
Bodyweight - 65kg
Height - 5'4

Age - 17 (Yes I Know I'm young)

DEADLIFT 1RPM - 140KG (308LBS)
SQUAT 1RPM - 110KG (242LBS)
BENCH 1RPM - 95KG (209LBS)

No, no and no. And don't get me start on your lifts. Great for 17 but to be taking gear? No.

What?
You are 17 years old and you have already ran 2 cycles?

I don't know what to say right now. I am completely out of words.
What I would advice you to do immediately is to stop that insanity. Do you understand that what you are doing may have lifelong consequences?

My recommendation is to get your blood checked. See where you're at and you fully recovered. My guess would be you have no pre-blood work and have no idea what your levels are normally. Take some some very wise advise from guys much older than you. Get your self back to normal and don't mess with any gear for about another 10-12 years. Grow naturally till then. I'm 45. Your natural test levels are probably 6-7 times higher than my natural test levels. I have a few friends that were on gear in there teenage years. Their now late 30's and early 40's and have severe problems with their pecker performance. One friend has to have sex for almost an hour before he can get a nut (his wife gets tired of having sex with him). The other guy can't even get a hard on to have sex without some"extra" help. Take the advise given and get off the gear and just wait. Hope you listen.

I am not going to hammer you, rather i want to educate you on the dangers of what you are doing

1. your dick will not work normally
2. you will have a tougher time ever having kids (one day when you get married to someone who wants a baby and shoot blanks you will learn this the hard way when she makes your life miserable for being selfish)
3. your HPTA is grass
4. you will cost yourself a lot of $$$$
5. what is the upside of using steroids? think about that, where will you be at 25? 30? 40? there is more to life than being a meathead. at my age a meathead with no job, no money, no life is a loser. nobody cares how much muscle you have.

I think everyone here has you covered man. Hopefully you listen and take it to heart. No one's trying to bash you, just looking out for you.

I really hope you can recover from this and you haven't already done irreversible damage. Just eat and train hard man, maybe take some creatine. That's what I did at your age and I made crazy gains from 17-20.

Good luck

At your age you should be popping xtc and smoking bongs. Leave the steroids a bit longer lol

I appreiciate the OPs honesty...
Do me a huge favor...google dangers of damaged endocrine system
AAS is not creatine, whey, or a "test booster" you order on DPS or Amazon. These are drugs. Tren is the mother fucker of them all. Go get your bloodwork done and be honest with the doctor. You cant be arrested or detained for telling your doc youve done gear and are worried about your body.
Do not use steroids/sarms/hgh for at least 10 more yrs...
Im 40 and will be running my 1st cycle in sept and at 28 i was deadlifting 505lbs at 180lbs body weight all natty...i trained for years to do that...fuck your friends and gym buddies. Listen to us pls

17 is too young. I started at 25 but had lower natty test, so that led me to blast cruise for life. If ur test levels are normal 17 is waay to young.

Maybe mk677, it's hgh secretagogue and doesn't suppress natty test.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and opinions on it, I’ll definitely consider everything that has been replied to my post thanks heaps

Thanks to everyone for their advice and opinions on it, I’ll definitely consider everything that has been replied to my post thanks heaps
You're welcome, and keep training hard and eating, bro. The gains will keep coming for sure!

Back
Top Bottom