Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into trt looking for answers

GVowaylome

Registered
I'm currently 51 years old and I am strongly considering testosterone replacement therapy.
what kind of health problems should I expect if I were to go down that route?
also would you recommend me doing the self trt route or do you recommend going to an anti-aging Clinic and if so what kind of dosing should I expect to be put on

I'm currently 51 years old and I am strongly considering testosterone replacement therapy.
also would you recommend me doing the self trt route or do you recommend going to an anti-aging Clinic and if so what kind of dosing should I expect to be put on
Alot cheaper to do it yourself for sure . Most dose around 100-125 per week

Best thing to do is speak to your doctor… go to an endocrinologist. Every person is different on their needs, responses etc…

Getting your T to a healthy level is one of the best things you can do for yourself. But avoid those male clinics. They're rip offs. Find a doctor to prescribe it. My insurance covers t. It cost me three bucks a month. : ) If you pay out of pocket, it'll cost around $100.00 a month. And off course, you can always visit Naps for a little extra insurance/supplementation.

well i don't recommend anti aging clinics. they are ran by businessmen and they know fuck all about medicine. i have visited these places and how they are even allowed to operate is a failure

go see a real doctor who will work for you and who took an oath to help people.

I would start by seeing a doctor and findong out where your levels are currently.
If you can get a prescription and have it covered by insurance thats the best route.

The other option is self administering which I do. It is cheaper than paying out of pocket through a doc or clinic and I can keep a closer eye on my own health and adjust doses as needed.

Some of the biggest risks are associated with taking higher doses of test for extended times. It can lead to heart and/or prostate problems.

At your age I doubt you are trying to have kids but that is another consideration. Once you are on TRT your natural test production is shut down.

You also have to watch out for estrogen related sides. Raising your test also raises your estrogen, which can lead to a host of problems include gyno.

If you decide to self administer, do plenty of research, use an approved source and make sure you get bloods first.

At 51 TRT is reasonable.

If you go self TRT try geneza testosterone 200mgs/week that's a good start.

Start by getting your own levels tested

Anti-aging clinics will just try to sell you more drugs......HCG, an AI, etc. Just work with your doctor and get on injectable test if you need TRT.

Funny story -- I was having a discussion with anti aging "expert" phony Jay Campbell and Dr. John Crisler who runs one of those clinics. He had a medical degree -- in massage therapy. I mentioned how I've helped clients who've gotten messed up from being prescriped too many drugs at an Anti Aging clinic. That's when Crisler accused me of practicing medicine without a license and threatened to sue me. I told him to fuck off and I told Campbel who was defending Crisler to fuck off too.

It wasn't much of a problem because Crisler was being sued for malpractice and then arrested for beating his wife and thus committed suicide.

As for Campbell, we just don't talk to each other anymore. The guy will promote anything as long as the person selling it appears on his show. That's unethical. But he has more followers than me, so...what does that tell you?

Get with a doctor to start to see if it is actually the route you need to go a d then see if insurance will cover it. If not our sources will have you covered.

Back
Top Bottom