bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking at that Ment

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    So I'll more likely have an estrogen issue and not much prolactin? Or more than likely both?

Another member mentioned a hightend (spelling) libido. So it's more related to tren and not deca?
    You could have both, depending on sensitivity, some people experience hyperprolactinemia unbeknownst to them they could have this triggered by many types of drugs.. on top of that once the ER's get activated the PR's follow suit..
    Using tamox ED from 10-20mg wqith the entire intake of MENT, with .5mg of adex every 2 or 3 days in conjunction with tamox..

It functions more like deca will than tren will.. different pathways.. Tren does NOT have a heavy potential of aromatizing, therefor how is there a closer relationship??

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I ran it a few times... at least 3 cycles that I recall. It's like a very wet Tren. I had to run 25mg of Aromasin everyday for 350mg/wk (50mg ed) of Trestolone. Libido will be through the roof along with aggression and estrogen conversion. Higher than Dbol so if you're gyno prone you want to stay a million miles away.
    Wow that sounds pretty horrible! I would definitely be a total asshole and fighting gyno the entire time. Not something I would want to put myself through now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    You could have both, depending on sensitivity, some people experience hyperprolactinemia unbeknownst to them they could have this triggered by many types of drugs.. on top of that once the ER's get activated the PR's follow suit..
    Using tamox ED from 10-20mg wqith the entire intake of MENT, with .5mg of adex every 2 or 3 days in conjunction with tamox..

It functions more like deca will than tren will.. different pathways.. Tren does NOT have a heavy potential of aromatizing, therefor how is there a closer relationship??
    So I'll end up fighting deca dick like I did running deca???

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It does not mean you'll be combating any sort of side effects in advance because you don't know how you would respond to it .

A matter of fact it has been known to increase the libido and in certain treatments it has been one of the only hormones that has ever came remotely near simulating the effects of testosterone, nothing will duplicate or replicate testosterone, nothing will even simulated, but if we were to use the word simulate and if there was to be a drug this was one of the few that even came remotely with in consideration.. but it's still a long way off because testosterone is testosterone and even synthetic testosterone cannot entirely duplicate how real testosterone functions when it comes down to the brass of things.. is someone is sensitive with estrogen and other side effects they should greatly consider using other alternatives besides AAS..
    However when using this compound's someone can be proactive and in advance they can take AI's just prior to the intake this way they can have better control over the situation. However if someone is extremely sensitive with particular side effects I would not even use any compounds that could be problematic, because now you end up playing a cat and mouse game where you're taking one drug two masks and Band-Aid another,treating one symptom with another drug and then you're treating that symptom and you're treating that symptom.. if it gets that complex then stay away from it..
    .I know a lot of guys I had great success with this and I know other guys that have nothing but nightmare stories, but this can go for anything, because there's even nightmare stories of individuals that used cookie cutter protocols with testosterone and they ended up with a slew of side effects..

This drug is for a well-seasoned individual that knows how to listen to the sensitivities and curves with his body.
    It's someone is inexperienced this compound is not suggested..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    It does not mean you'll be combating any sort of side effects in advance because you don't know how you would respond to it .

A matter of fact it has been known to increase the libido and in certain treatments it has been one of the only hormones that has ever came remotely near simulating the effects of testosterone, nothing will duplicate or replicate testosterone, nothing will even simulated, but if we were to use the word simulate and if there was to be a drug this was one of the few that even came remotely with in consideration.. but it's still a long way off because testosterone is testosterone and even synthetic testosterone cannot entirely duplicate how real testosterone functions when it comes down to the brass of things.. is someone is sensitive with estrogen and other side effects they should greatly consider using other alternatives besides AAS..
    However when using this compound's someone can be proactive and in advance they can take AI's just prior to the intake this way they can have better control over the situation. However if someone is extremely sensitive with particular side effects I would not even use any compounds that could be problematic, because now you end up playing a cat and mouse game where you're taking one drug two masks and Band-Aid another,treating one symptom with another drug and then you're treating that symptom and you're treating that symptom.. if it gets that complex then stay away from it..
    .I know a lot of guys I had great success with this and I know other guys that have nothing but nightmare stories, but this can go for anything, because there's even nightmare stories of individuals that used cookie cutter protocols with testosterone and they ended up with a slew of side effects..

This drug is for a well-seasoned individual that knows how to listen to the sensitivities and curves with his body.
    It's someone is inexperienced this compound is not suggested..
    Damn that was a great response. I definitely appreciate that. Well I'm glad you cleared that up for me and excited to try for my next cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat and had zero libido or ed issues on Ment. It does not increase prolactin. Not in my personal experience at least.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat and had zero libido or ed issues on Ment. It does not increase prolactin. Not in my personal experience at least.
    Ok that's reassuring

I was starting to get worried

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok that's reassuring

I was starting to get worried
    Trestolone is considered a nandrolone but it's very different than the others. You can run it without Test even but I recommend adding Proviron or Mast for DHT.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trestolone is considered a nandrolone but it's very different than the others. You can run it without Test even but I recommend adding Proviron or Mast for DHT.
    That's good to know in case I run out of test. Although, @domestic-supply.com is pretty damn quick lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123