Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a PSL employee

Dear all members reading..

We are returning in a few weeks,:cool: In the main-time -
Please do NOT in-box me about sales or questions about placing a NEW order or anything of that nature. Let the current sponsors that are here have that respect and honor of being a vendor.
Under no circumstance will there be any back door sources from PSL..

I'm simply responding to the OP/client that made an order, unbeknownst to us here at PSL

In the future with all current order related issues, please contact customer service, if you get no response, PM GearHead and he will inform me.. Or, PM Gearhear, Stevei, Mombster or Dylan and they will approve if I can respond.

Opening date here at Evo will be MARCH 3RD!

We're all super excited, along with the Evo staff and Team here at PSL and I'm sure many members here as well..

See you guys then... Stay safe!

Great to have you back V! [emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]

Always been fast with Bitcoin. Back to back orders well over $3k between friends
15193d503f74239b384061265dbc00e6.jpg

Dear all members reading..

We are returning in a few weeks,:cool: In the main-time -
Please do NOT in-box me about sales or questions about placing a NEW order or anything of that nature. Let the current sponsors that are here have that respect and honor of being a vendor.
Under no circumstance will there be any back door sources from PSL..

I'm simply responding to the OP/client that made an order, unbeknownst to us here at PSL

In the future with all current order related issues, please contact customer service, if you get no response, PM GearHead and he will inform me.. Or, PM Gearhear, Stevei, Mombster or Dylan and they will approve if I can respond.

Opening date here at Evo will be MARCH 3RD!

We're all super excited, along with the Evo staff and Team here at PSL and I'm sure many members here as well..

See you guys then... Stay safe!

Excellent!!

It's great that you guys are getting treated well.

It's been days and I still don't have the credit I was promised. At this point I almost feel like I'm being trolled heh.

It's great that you guys are getting treated well.

It's been days and I still don't have the credit I was promised. At this point I almost feel like I'm being trolled heh.

I mentioned to the technicians to apply credit to your account the conversation was discussed.. on your next future order you will have a discount generated off of your total price. I explained this to you..

Ok, well two minutes before I made my last post I created an order and went through the whole process except the final step. I scoured my entire account/order for a voucher, loyalty points, discount, etc. There was absolutely nothing to be found. If it's some sort of invisible discount after I've paid, no thanks.

To be frank, when I was searching for the "credit" I couldn't have cared less about how much it was. I just wanted to see some follow-through on the lip-service.

I'm out. There's enough options that I don't have to do this back and forth.

Ok, well two minutes before I made my last post I created an order and went through the whole process except the final step. I scoured my entire account/order for a voucher, loyalty points, discount, etc. There was absolutely nothing to be found. If it's some sort of invisible discount after I've paid, no thanks.

To be frank, when I was searching for the "credit" I couldn't have cared less about how much it was. I just wanted to see some follow-through on the lip-service.

I'm out. There's enough options that I don't have to do this back and forth.
Again. I told the techs to update the account, I can't do it myself.. If you didn't see anything, you can mention it on ordering.. Its really simple.. Ask any members on this community if they have ever used store credit provided by myself and it didn't work.
I would lie over store credit?

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked in my email..

I sent the message on the 22nd and the Tech replied on the 23 asking how much to apply.. I advised them to put some extra loyalty points and that was it..
They advised that it will be done. What more can I say for you?

Vision,

What the actual fuck!?!?!?!?!??

My order finally arrived, but one of the two packages was nothing but 15 completely EMPTY sleeves. There isn't a single tablet in the entire shipping package.

Is this some kind of joke or retribution for calling out the poor customer service?

My apologies. Ignore the last post. The other half of the order was crammed into the bottom of another bottle and not easily noticeable, especially after seeing 15 empty packets wrapped in a rubber band.

To be clear, I got what I ordered.

You are a lot nicer than some people deserve. I hope people will see this and be more patient in the future instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion.

This community and all the members that make this community what it is have been extremely loyal and very good to me for the past several years, I have built a very strong nurturing relationship with a lot of solid brothers from this community.. if the customer chooses to speak rudely, I will still show respect to the community in which it deserves to not allow it to spiral out of control.
I believe in leading by example..

I can only help people out so much but if they want to jump to conclusions numerous times in the same topic, it's a reflection on their character not mine..

This is my way to lead by example for all of the potential clients and customers to see the I will do everything in my power and not only stand by them but to exceed their expectations in the end.. you can't please them all, but you can still give them all the service that they paid for ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You are a lot nicer than some people deserve. I hope people will see this and be more patient in the future instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion.

If you ever decide to make a purchase in the near future for international, for orals or oils by EP, let me know in advance because I would give you a 15% off discount coupon.. just remind me... You deserve this for your kind words and your recognition.

Back
Top Bottom