Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a PSL employee

BushViper

Registered
It's been more 24 hours since I sent payment via Western Union and followed up via email with photos verifying the transfer.

My email following payment hasn't even been acknowledged. Not a great way to build confidence in a first time customer.

Is there someone that can PM me for my details and check it out?

They more than likely cancelled the order. If you don't send payment within 48 hours the order is cancelled and you have to let them know that you sent payment. It has happened to me but they took care of it. The nature of the business is a pain in the ass, especially using WU. It can take some time on occasion to hear back from them. Send them an email with the order number and ask them to confirm that its still valid, they will work with you to get it taken care of. It is a holiday weekend so it might take a little bit longer than usual. They aren't going to screw you, but I don't know that this is the best place to get a response anymore.

It's been more 24 hours since I sent payment via Western Union and followed up via email with photos verifying the transfer.

My email following payment hasn't even been acknowledged. Not a great way to build confidence in a first time customer.

Is there someone that can PM me for my details and check it out?

BushViper, I wish to personally let you know that here at PSL we're grateful to receive your business and hoping to earn your trust. Please understand that in the region where these payments may be sent some businesses and resources may close on weekends unlike other regions. Therefore its fair to say one could expect delays with updates on the weekends, bear in mind, its been 24 hrs. Please allow our team ample opportunity to make collections and updates in the order in which we have received them.
I see and recognize that you would like to experience a fast/swift update, you can rest assure that we will put in the effort on a personal level to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

We authentically and genuine appreciate your confidence with selected PuritySourceLabs.ru for your synthetic/anabolic needs.
Again, we deeply appreciate you. My promise to you and your future with doing business with
PuritySourceLabs.ru, I will assist you from start to finish with my unwavering commitment and dedication to better serve you with a very unique and nurturing and healthy business relationship that you deserve... I won't let you down, ask the guys about me!

please accept my sincere thanks and I look forward to working with you more in the future Mr.BushViper!:cool:

Sincerely Team supervisor,
Vision

PS,

If you are NOT receiving updates or a response from Customer Service, Please read below.

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly,
compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..

Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts with transactions back & forth.

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN,
Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and
user friendly email provider with our service.

Always check your spam folder as well!

Dear all members reading..

We are returning in a few weeks,:cool: In the main-time -
Please do NOT in-box me about sales or questions about placing a NEW order or anything of that nature. Let the current sponsors that are here have that respect and honor of being a vendor.
Under no circumstance will there be any back door sources from PSL..

I'm simply responding to the OP/client that made an order, unbeknownst to us here at PSL

In the future with all current order related issues, please contact customer service, if you get no response, PM GearHead and he will inform me.. Or, PM Gearhear, Stevei, Mombster or Dylan and they will approve if I can respond.

Opening date here at Evo will be MARCH 3RD!

We're all super excited, along with the Evo staff and Team here at PSL and I'm sure many members here as well..

See you guys then... Stay safe!

Thanks for the speedy reply, Vision.

I've been a lurker here for awhile but only registered today. That said, you seem like a genuine guy.

Vision, you don't take PMs and the second email I sent to PSL ru hasn't gotten a reply.

It's been 6 days since I paid PSL and I've had zero communication from your company. I know the WU transfer was picked up at 8 a.m. CST.

I don't have unrealistic expectations, but some form of communication would be great.

I've purchased from another source recommended by this board (that I won't name to avoid schill accusations) and their communication was absolutely amazing.

Vision, you don't take PMs and the second email I sent to PSL ru hasn't gotten a reply.

It's been 6 days since I paid PSL and I've had zero communication from your company. I know the WU transfer was picked up at 8 a.m. CST.

I don't have unrealistic expectations, but some form of communication would be great.

I've purchased from another source recommended by this board (that I won't name to avoid schill accusations) and their communication was absolutely amazing.
Have you check your spam folder, or logged onto the ordering site and checked your account history to see if and updates were made regarding your order?
Also, what email provider are you using?

Yes, I've done it all to check for a response.

I'm using gmail and it's received every automatically generated email just fine.

@~Vision~ Hey, I'm new to the forum and recently placed an order. I was wondering if there is anything I need to do to inform you to ensure you see it through at the standard evo has lifted PSL to (or to get a commish). Please message me, I just sent a friend requst.

Yes, I've done it all to check for a response.

I'm using gmail and it's received every automatically generated email just fine.

Please provide me with your order ID number.. just providing oil ID number here and nothing more..

- - - Updated - - -

@~Vision~ Hey, I'm new to the forum and recently placed an order. I was wondering if there is anything I need to do to inform you to ensure you see it through at the standard evo has lifted PSL to (or to get a commish). Please message me, I just sent a friend requst.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking?
If you placed an order with a service that you have selected, please allow ample opportunity for that process to be fulfilled that includes collections and update regarding tracking.. if you read the terms and conditions that you have agreed to upon checkout that will most likely answer any questions or concerns that you may have..

Please provide me with your order ID number.. just providing oil ID number here and nothing more..

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking?
If you placed an order with a service that you have selected, please allow ample opportunity for that process to be fulfilled that includes collections and update regarding tracking.. if you read the terms and conditions that you have agreed to upon checkout that will most likely answer any questions or concerns that you may have..

Welcome back!!!!

Hi Vision,

Thanks for looking in to it. My order # is BXXHPDOZH.

I did get an email a few hours ago saying my order would be processed and shipped sometime over the next 72 hours.

I paid via WU on the 12th (it's almost the 21st); is an 8-11 day (after payment) turn around until shipment of an order, normal? That's a genuine question. I'm not being snarky. Just looking for some perspective.

Hi Vision,

Thanks for looking in to it. My order # is BXXHPDOZH.

I did get an email a few hours ago saying my order would be processed and shipped sometime over the next 72 hours.

I paid via WU on the 12th (it's almost the 21st); is an 8-11 day (after payment) turn around until shipment of an order, normal? That's a genuine question. I'm not being snarky. Just looking for some perspective.
If you read feedback from most customers they will advise you that all orders are handled extremely fast, there could have been an issue with the collector of that name, communication or whatnot.
In all my years I never seen it take that long, it sounds remote and like a communication error.. The order has been processed so you are getting taken care of..

Create a thread asking customers about collection time.. :)

There will be a delay here and there in the sales market, but long as the customer gets a resolve that is what's more important in the end..

Our deepest apologize for any incontinence that this may have caused..

I'll add some store credit to your account that you can use off of a future order, sounds good?
BTW, I'm serous about that thread, ask some of the vets here, it's extremely rare. Remember, your dealing with human beings here, someone soome where can always make a mistake or over look something somewhere unbeknownst to them..

Vision,

Thanks for looking in to it. I appreciate your time and the credit.

I completely understand that things happen. I suppose my biggest issue was I had no idea what it was and no real option to find out. Being in the dark with a 'new' source with a fairly decent chunk of cash on the line is a bit stressful.

Assuming the product I receive is good, the initial order experience won't stop me from trying again in the future.

Thanks again.

Vision,

Thanks for looking in to it. I appreciate your time and the credit.

I completely understand that things happen. I suppose my biggest issue was I had no idea what it was and no real option to find out. Being in the dark with a 'new' source with a fairly decent chunk of cash on the line is a bit stressful.

Assuming the product I receive is good, the initial order experience won't stop me from trying again in the future.

Thanks again.

Thank you for taking your time back to reply,
And again I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.
As you can see from a lot of feedback instances like this is extremely rare but when they do happen with any business, what distinguishes the company from the rest is how they handle the customer by recognizing their needs.

Your needs are extremely important to us,having an understanding from both sides of the fence makes a very healthy nurturing business relationship..

We look forward to better serving you in the future and thank you for selecting us for your services.
I will do whatever I can to exceed your expectations each and every single time..

Vision,

Where on the PSL site will I find the usable credit?
We're doing routine maintenance now, I advised team to apply credit, it may be in the loyalty points.. Upon check out customers can use loyalty points that they have acquired over time from previous purchase, I will try and have the points increased, or a coupon generated ;)
Loyalty points are a great way to save.. Before people know it, they can have a good amount saved up!

Back
Top Bottom