Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a PSL employee

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Looking for a PSL employee

It's been more 24 hours since I sent payment via Western Union and followed up via email with photos verifying the transfer.

My email following payment hasn't even been acknowledged. Not a great way to build confidence in a first time customer.

Is there someone that can PM me for my details and check it out?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They more than likely cancelled the order. If you don't send payment within 48 hours the order is cancelled and you have to let them know that you sent payment. It has happened to me but they took care of it. The nature of the business is a pain in the ass, especially using WU. It can take some time on occasion to hear back from them. Send them an email with the order number and ask them to confirm that its still valid, they will work with you to get it taken care of. It is a holiday weekend so it might take a little bit longer than usual. They aren't going to screw you, but I don't know that this is the best place to get a response anymore.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    It's been more 24 hours since I sent payment via Western Union and followed up via email with photos verifying the transfer.

My email following payment hasn't even been acknowledged. Not a great way to build confidence in a first time customer.

Is there someone that can PM me for my details and check it out?
    BushViper, I wish to personally let you know that here at PSL we're grateful to receive your business and hoping to earn your trust. Please understand that in the region where these payments may be sent some businesses and resources may close on weekends unlike other regions. Therefore its fair to say one could expect delays with updates on the weekends, bear in mind, its been 24 hrs. Please allow our team ample opportunity to make collections and updates in the order in which we have received them.
    I see and recognize that you would like to experience a fast/swift update, you can rest assure that we will put in the effort on a personal level to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

We authentically and genuine appreciate your confidence with selected PuritySourceLabs.ru for your synthetic/anabolic needs.
    Again, we deeply appreciate you. My promise to you and your future with doing business with
    PuritySourceLabs.ru, I will assist you from start to finish with my unwavering commitment and dedication to better serve you with a very unique and nurturing and healthy business relationship that you deserve... I won't let you down, ask the guys about me!

please accept my sincere thanks and I look forward to working with you more in the future Mr.BushViper!

Sincerely Team supervisor,
    Vision

PS,

If you are NOT receiving updates or a response from Customer Service, Please read below.

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly,
    compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..

Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts with transactions back & forth.

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN,
    Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
    We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and
    user friendly email provider with our service.

Always check your spam folder as well!
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dear all members reading..

We are returning in a few weeks, In the main-time -
    Please do NOT in-box me about sales or questions about placing a NEW order or anything of that nature. Let the current sponsors that are here have that respect and honor of being a vendor.
    Under no circumstance will there be any back door sources from PSL..

I'm simply responding to the OP/client that made an order, unbeknownst to us here at PSL

In the future with all current order related issues, please contact customer service, if you get no response, PM GearHead and he will inform me.. Or, PM Gearhear, Stevei, Mombster or Dylan and they will approve if I can respond.

Opening date here at Evo will be MARCH 3RD!

We're all super excited, along with the Evo staff and Team here at PSL and I'm sure many members here as well..

See you guys then... Stay safe!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the speedy reply, Vision.

I've been a lurker here for awhile but only registered today. That said, you seem like a genuine guy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the speedy reply, Vision.

I've been a lurker here for awhile but only registered today. That said, you seem like a genuine guy.
    Let this speak for itself!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision, you don't take PMs and the second email I sent to PSL ru hasn't gotten a reply.

It's been 6 days since I paid PSL and I've had zero communication from your company. I know the WU transfer was picked up at 8 a.m. CST.

I don't have unrealistic expectations, but some form of communication would be great.

I've purchased from another source recommended by this board (that I won't name to avoid schill accusations) and their communication was absolutely amazing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision, you don't take PMs and the second email I sent to PSL ru hasn't gotten a reply.

It's been 6 days since I paid PSL and I've had zero communication from your company. I know the WU transfer was picked up at 8 a.m. CST.

I don't have unrealistic expectations, but some form of communication would be great.

I've purchased from another source recommended by this board (that I won't name to avoid schill accusations) and their communication was absolutely amazing.
    Have you check your spam folder, or logged onto the ordering site and checked your account history to see if and updates were made regarding your order?
    Also, what email provider are you using?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, I've done it all to check for a response.

I'm using gmail and it's received every automatically generated email just fine.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    @~Vision~ Hey, I'm new to the forum and recently placed an order. I was wondering if there is anything I need to do to inform you to ensure you see it through at the standard evo has lifted PSL to (or to get a commish). Please message me, I just sent a friend requst.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast