bannednutrition.com

Thread: Looking for some help first timer

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Looking for some help first timer

Ok so Iím 30 5í10 230 about 15% have tried every legal supplement out there, Iím ready for gear I have done research but I am still so confused about what to take, how much... looking through the forums Iím like a lost puppy. if someone has experience and has a second to talk me through it I would appreciate it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickgman2421 View Post
    Ok so Iím 30 5í10 230 about 15% have tried every legal supplement out there, Iím ready for gear I have done research but I am still so confused about what to take, how much... looking through the forums Iím like a lost puppy. if someone has experience and has a second to talk me through it I would appreciate it
    first cycle should be test only

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
    1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly as needed)
    11-14 dga post ct dganutrition.com

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as wellÖOrgan ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). Thereís a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 
n
    olva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you thatís great information

Aromasin 12.5 everyday?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Every other day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickgman2421 View Post
    Start by reading the articles. Then PSL has beginner cycles.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you should read read read.

and hiring someone with years of experience and knowledge to guide you and answer all your questions is a good idea too to speed up the process. i am always available for a consultation, just get in touch with me
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I recommend getting your bf% down a little bit lower. What are your goals with this cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely should get bodyfat down more before starting. With your stats I'd be willing to bet your bodyfat is also much higher than you think

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also recommend lowering the bodyfat for better results bro!