Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some tren input + other

How many weeks did you run the tren e, Nismo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 weeks...I stared it about 4 weeks into an existing cycle. Based on my blood work results and lack of sides I thin I will run it for 10-12 weeks next round.

Gruntwerkz,

I've used Tren A for THREE different cycles and I always used the same dosing protocol.... It was a blend but I was using 150 mg per week on a MWF pin schedule (50 mg per pin)...

the ONLY side effect I got was night sweats... not all that bad either..... but it was noticeable...

I wouldn't call these side effects but this is also what I got...

1. Harder overall "look".... Tren just seems to make your muscles pop and appear much more solid....
2. Vascularity like a motherfucker
3. Libido was like a monster truck.... IE GO anywhere and crush anything....
4. Strength gains thru the roof
5. People move out of your way at the gym (I would assume other males can smell the Tren) LMAO
6. Nutrition partitioning is REAL homey.... My diet wasn't all that admittedly... I was hungry as fuck and i could literally eat two bowls of fruity pebbles before bed and wakeup chiseled like granite.....

So the point of all this is that 150 mg of Tren A GOES A LONG WAY!!!!

I will have more opinions about a 12 week cycle of Tren E after I start on Monday....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and FYI, I didn't run caber, nor HCG..... didn't get any tren dick, tren cough, or trensomnia.....

Yummy...fruity pebbles....haven't had that shit in years!!!
Gruntwerkz,

I've used Tren A for THREE different cycles and I always used the same dosing protocol.... It was a blend but I was using 150 mg per week on a MWF pin schedule (50 mg per pin)...

the ONLY side effect I got was night sweats... not all that bad either..... but it was noticeable...

1. Harder overall "look".... Tren just seems to make your muscles pop and appear much more solid....
5. People move out of your way at the gym (I would assume other males can smell the Tren) LMAO
6. Nutrition partitioning is REAL homey.... My diet wasn't all that admittedly... I was hungry as fuck and i could literally eat two bowls of fruity pebbles before bed and wakeup chiseled like granite.....

I will have more opinions about a 12 week cycle of Tren E after I start on Monday....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and FYI, I didn't run caber, nor HCG..... didn't get any tren dick, tren cough, or trensomnia.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gruntwerkz,

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for honest feed back bro.

Looks like a few guys had good luck with the 3 time a week protocol, and starting at 150mg. I suppose I’ll jump right in at 150mg myself then, and likely just dose m-w-f.

I have a blend I can use (test-p, tren-a, mast-p) and I also have just tren-a and mast-p as well. Thinking about using the blend and lowering my test cyp dosage to finish the cut that way, along with 50mg anavar ED for the last 6 weeks.

How much test did you run? Just the 50mg of prop 3x a week?

Thanks for honest feed back bro.

Looks like a few guys had good luck with the 3 time a week protocol, and starting at 150mg. I suppose I’ll jump right in at 150mg myself then, and likely just dose m-w-f.

I have a blend I can use (test-p, tren-a, mast-p) and I also have just tren-a and mast-p as well. Thinking about using the blend and lowering my test cyp dosage to finish the cut that way, along with 50mg anavar ED for the last 6 weeks.

How much test did you run? Just the 50mg of prop 3x a week?

No problem at all....

That blend you have... Is it Cut mix from Dragon Pharma???? Sounds like it if it's 50/50/50 tren a/test p/mast p..

If it is that is the EXACT shit I used and it's VERY effective..... I dosed one cc of that M/W/F and on Monday only I added in one cc of test cypionate..... at 250mgs...

So total I ran was 400 mg test (150 prop/250 cyp)

Run with anavar for like 12 weeks this is a VERY effective cycle using stacked compounds...

I am using Tren E this time around and since i seemingly took the 150 of ace with pretty low sides i'm stepping my tren E dosage to 300 mg a week for this go around... I'll let you know what I think about the differences between the two in about a month or so...

No problem at all....

That blend you have... Is it Cut mix from Dragon Pharma???? Sounds like it if it's 50/50/50 tren a/test p/mast p..

If it is that is the EXACT shit I used and it's VERY effective..... I dosed one cc of that M/W/F and on Monday only I added in one cc of test cypionate..... at 250mgs...

So total I ran was 400 mg test (150 prop/250 cyp)

Run with anavar for like 12 weeks this is a VERY effective cycle using stacked compounds...

I am using Tren E this time around and since i seemingly took the 150 of ace with pretty low sides i'm stepping my tren E dosage to 300 mg a week for this go around... I'll let you know what I think about the differences between the two in about a month or so...

Mine is actually from a small domestic UGL I use, it’s dosed 100/100/100 so the pip will be a touch strong. This would mean a half CC M-W-F, so I’ll lower my test cyp as I’m running 300mg currently so 450mg is much excessive for cutting I feel.

The aim is finishing my cut/recomp a bit so I was thinking I would drop the cyp to 100mg/wk which is my normal TRT dose. That would give me 250mg total so still above TRT.

Did you feel the 150mg of masteron-p you were getting actually did anything? I’ve never ran it that low so I have additional masteron to use as well but not sure I will. My plan was the last 6 weeks with anavar but if I could get away with doing 8 based on liver values I will.

Mine is actually from a small domestic UGL I use, it’s dosed 100/100/100 so the pip will be a touch strong. This would mean a half CC M-W-F, so I’ll lower my test cyp as I’m running 300mg currently so 450mg is much excessive for cutting I feel.

The aim is finishing my cut/recomp a bit so I was thinking I would drop the cyp to 100mg/wk which is my normal TRT dose. That would give me 250mg total so still above TRT.

Did you feel the 150mg of masteron-p you were getting actually did anything? I’ve never ran it that low so I have additional masteron to use as well but not sure I will. My plan was the last 6 weeks with anavar but if I could get away with doing 8 based on liver values I will.

Definitely interested in seeing how this goes for you bro.

Definitely interested in seeing how this goes for you bro.

I’ll be posting some before and after pics once I finish the tren and var up, so far results have been great with just a good diet, test and mk677. I plan on making the diet extremely strict for an additional 8 weeks starting Monday which is when I’ll start the tren, I want to push the absolute max for the end of this.

I’ll be posting some before and after pics once I finish the tren and var up, so far results have been great with just a good diet, test and mk677. I plan on making the diet extremely strict for an additional 8 weeks starting Monday which is when I’ll start the tren, I want to push the absolute max for the end of this.

Fuck yeah bro. I’ll be following. I’m interested in tren myself so looking forward to your results!

Fuck yeah bro. I’ll be following. I’m interested in tren myself so looking forward to your results!

Never touched it before man, I’ve used all sorts of shit been never felt the need to take the leap to the baddest PED out there. When I was a little younger and my metabolism was better I had amazing runs with just low doses of test and EQ, but things have changed a bit.

Looking forward to seeing the feed efficiency/nutrient partitioning effect, going to follow a real simple but strict diet and eat a lot less. Figure the tren will make the most of my calories so going to try Steve’s approach with a light breakfast then large lunch followed by a light dinner.

Going to try to stay on the tren for 8 weeks if there’s no issues, if it’s hard on me I’ll stop at 6. I should know within a week or two after I pin on how it’ll be so I’ll decide from there when to run the var. I am a huge fan of anavar for sure especially when I’m eating real lite.

Hoping I enjoy tren, I wash a big fan of deca we’ll see. Other then plain old testosterone my favorite injectable would be EQ.

How’s your run going?

Never touched it before man, I’ve used all sorts of shit been never felt the need to take the leap to the baddest PED out there. When I was a little younger and my metabolism was better I had amazing runs with just low doses of test and EQ, but things have changed a bit.

Looking forward to seeing the feed efficiency/nutrient partitioning effect, going to follow a real simple but strict diet and eat a lot less. Figure the tren will make the most of my calories so going to try Steve’s approach with a light breakfast then large lunch followed by a light dinner.

Going to try to stay on the tren for 8 weeks if there’s no issues, if it’s hard on me I’ll stop at 6. I should know within a week or two after I pin on how it’ll be so I’ll decide from there when to run the var. I am a huge fan of anavar for sure especially when I’m eating real lite.

Hoping I enjoy tren, I wash a big fan of deca we’ll see. Other then plain old testosterone my favorite injectable would be EQ.

How’s your run going?

Sounds like a solid plan bro. From everything I hear I hear about tren, that approach should be successful. As you already know, diet dictates everything. I’m seriously looking forward to how this goes for you. Like I said, I plan on incorporating tren into my next cycle.

So far, my run has been great. I’m just now within the last week seeing/noticing substantial changes. It’s turned or morphed into a pretty killer recomposes cycle. I came into the cycle lean. I cut down to the leanest I had been in years (I’ll be 37 next month). So during that cut, I’m sure some muscle was compromised. I’ve slowly been eating more calories and I’m up to about 2600 a day at this point. So I’m just slightly above maintenance with exercise calculated in. E2 is definitely in lime so I don’t think I’m retaining much water at all. The crazy thing is, I’ve only gained a few pounds, but I look considerably bigger while leaning out even more than I was. Additionally, vascularity is starting to increase a lot. It was already there, but I’m getting veins pop out in places that I have never had before. Still have one pin left in week 7, so I still have a ways to go and excited to see the changes.

I’ll be following your journey here with the tren for sure though bro. I’m sure you have some killer results.

Well the reason I use it on TRT is a little different, obviously it’s not in terms of helping recovery from a cycle. As you already know HCG keeps the open feedback loop, so with LH and FSH triggering we’re still getting progesterone and having some other things going on that would be off with test alone.

I personally feel like HCG gives me a slight boost on TRT, in terms of libido and over all well being but maybe it’s in my head too.

However for this tren run I’ll likely stop it, as I brought up earlier were supposed to avoid tren and SERMS because of the increased risk of progesterone related issues, so I believe that same food hold true to HCG.

However for this tren run I’ll likely stop it, as I brought up earlier were supposed to avoid tren and SERMS because of the increased risk of progesterone related issues, so I believe that same food hold true to HCG.

Are you planning to use HCG during the final week of our tren' cycle as wells for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT?

Are you planning to use HCG during the final week of our tren' cycle as wells for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT?

I’m going to discontinue the HCG for the whole duration of the tren, and not start it again until about 4 days after my last tren-a injection. No PCT, I’ll go back to my 100mg TRT dose at that point.

I’m going to discontinue the HCG for the whole duration of the tren, and not start it again until about 4 days after my last tren-a injection. No PCT, I’ll go back to my 100mg TRT dose at that point.

Oh. Okay. Now I get it.
Is your TRT a prescribed TRT?

Oh. Okay. Now I get it.
Is your TRT a prescribed TRT?

Used to be prescribed, all the diagnoses and everything was done through the doc as well as the initial scripts and dialing it in.

When I moved counties I landed in a different VA hub so my primary care doctor changed obviously, the lady I have is clueless on TRT and is completely against it. I’m currently trying to get them to refer me out to another doctor but the VA is a pain in the ass, might take awhile. Bull shit part is one VA had me on it, and it was completely necessary but again the VA is a joke.

So until the VA can find me or assign me a decent doc who has a basic clue or TRT I’ll do my own, at 40$ a vial and 70$ to run a basic lab panel to check up it’s worth it, only pain is driving from NY to PA for labs.

Used to be prescribed, all the diagnoses and everything was done through the doc as well as the initial scripts and dialing it in.

When I moved counties I landed in a different VA hub so my primary care doctor changed obviously, the lady I have is clueless on TRT and is completely against it. I’m currently trying to get them to refer me out to another doctor but the VA is a pain in the ass, might take awhile. Bull shit part is one VA had me on it, and it was completely necessary but again the VA is a joke.

So until the VA can find me or assign me a decent doc who has a basic clue or TRT I’ll do my own, at 40$ a vial and 70$ to run a basic lab panel to check up it’s worth it, only pain is driving from NY to PA for labs.

Damn, that blows, Guntwerkz. I have to pay out-of-pocket for bloods (and crips), but at least I only have to drive to Wilshire Blvd. to be vamped for them.

Sounds like a solid plan bro. From everything I hear I hear about tren, that approach should be successful. As you already know, diet dictates everything. I’m seriously looking forward to how this goes for you. Like I said, I plan on incorporating tren into my next cycle.

So far, my run has been great. I’m just now within the last week seeing/noticing substantial changes. It’s turned or morphed into a pretty killer recomposes cycle. I came into the cycle lean. I cut down to the leanest I had been in years (I’ll be 37 next month). So during that cut, I’m sure some muscle was compromised. I’ve slowly been eating more calories and I’m up to about 2600 a day at this point. So I’m just slightly above maintenance with exercise calculated in. E2 is definitely in lime so I don’t think I’m retaining much water at all. The crazy thing is, I’ve only gained a few pounds, but I look considerably bigger while leaning out even more than I was. Additionally, vascularity is starting to increase a lot. It was already there, but I’m getting veins pop out in places that I have never had before. Still have one pin left in week 7, so I still have a ways to go and excited to see the changes.

I’ll be following your journey here with the tren for sure though bro. I’m sure you have some killer results.

Bro you sound like a beast post some pics....

With a boner

HAHAHAHAHHA This thread is awesome...

First off Tren if you haven't done it before tbh leaves all other PED's in the dust...... You will not be disappointed for sure...... I start my run on Monday and i'm going to do a "Cycle Log" here on Evo with progress pics...

I'm going to do a clean bulk at 300 a week tren E and 500 a week test cypionate.... Week 4 I will add in 40 mg a day of winstrol.... I also want to pull the trigger on some EQ but i'm trying to avoid injecting over a gram a week of gear...

For the question on the Masteron, it was in the blend at 50 mg and all things point to that being too low... So the answer is no you won't "notice" the masteron per se. But I can tell you this, the cut mix made me hungry as fuck and I hear masteron for some people ups their appetite a LOT.... Combined with the UNBELIEVABLE nutrition partitioning from Trenbolone, if you are eating a lot of clean carbs you will grow like a motherfucker.....

I'm going to setup my Cycle Log thread here today probably along with some starting pics of where I'm at today... I haven't been on cycle since mid February and i've only been taking a very small TRT dose that has my test around 700 and e2 at 25....

And of course there will be a SHIT TON of boner pics in that thread as well..... I'm trying to get the rest of my body as vascular and poppin as my meat pipe.... Stay tuned!!!!

Back
Top Bottom