Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing balls on cycle

James_KI

Registered
I am 5 weeks into cycle
I am 25 years old
don’t tell me I am too young, all my friends started at 18 or 19 and they are doing fine
my concern is my balls are shrinking. They are the size of raisins. I thought if you ran hcg on cycle it would prevent that. I’m doing 500iu per day and not helping so they are wrong.
Any advice you have for me?

I am 5 weeks into cycle
I am 25 years old
don’t tell me I am too young, all my friends started at 18 or 19 and they are doing fine
my concern is my balls are shrinking. They are the size of raisins. I thought if you ran hcg on cycle it would prevent that. I’m doing 500iu per day and not helping so they are wrong.

25 years old isn't that young IMO. Anyhow, I suggest you use n2generate es 5 tabs/day not hcg and your balls will get bigger.

when you use exogenous hormones they signal your pituitary glands to stop producing the hormones that fire off your nuts, hence they shrink down. completely normal.

hcg is supposed to mimic LH so they should plump up your nuts but since they aren't working then you should switch to herbals, get n2generate

I am 5 weeks into cycle
I am 25 years old

bro my advice stop being a poosy, accept smaller nuts

They'll come back when you get off cycle and recover. Either be ok with smaller balks on cycle or dont cycle. Youre too young anyways

I am 5 weeks into cycle
I am 25 years old

So you're too young. Check the size of your balls for proof.

I would take some time before I jump on the sauce bro!!

It’s gonna happen there bad ass. Do some research before jumping into peds

I am 5 weeks into cycle
I am 25 years old

Please give my product a try: www.HCGenerate.com

Back
Top Bottom