Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing hair after cycle

weiiguy50

Registered
so this is a weird question and I want some answers as to why do you think this is happening. I ran trenbolone, testosterone, and equipoise EQ for 12 weeks. It was one of the best Cycles I've ever ran and I recommend it. I put on 12 lbs and lost body fat. Problem is after cycle I'm shedding hair, I noticed when I shampoo my hair there is hair falling out. Is this normal and when will it go away

so this is a weird question and I want some answers as to why do you think this is happening. I ran trenbolone, testosterone, and equipoise EQ for 12 weeks. It was one of the best Cycles I've ever ran and I recommend it. I put on 12 lbs and lost body fat. Problem is after cycle I'm shedding hair, I noticed when I shampoo my hair there is hair falling out. Is this normal and when will it go away

The best suggest I have is to start using n2shampoo, helped me with my hair loss and I have 3 clients who report positive results. But it's long term use, takes at least 3-4 weeks to start seeing results from it.

You also need to get your hormones in check. DHT related problems are a real issue. Consider low dose finasteride until your hair loss issue calms down.

Be careful with finasteride. I have "heard" people say they got deca dick and never got it back. And others "said" with that, even if youran masteron or proviron, it wouldnt create enough dht to bring your dick back. I wouldn't touch it

If your prone to go bald shave your head and forgot about it nothing you can do will save your hair sure use dht blocker shampoo but when you stop this you shed twice as fast so you can’t ever stop and still you can loose hair

It’s normal to shampoo and have hair in your fingers if it’s long I shed loads of hair but mine is long

I make a shampoo specifically to prevent hair loss from steroids please check it out:

www.N2Shampoo.com

Back
Top Bottom