Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing hair quickly

DRaiden

Registered
I’m in my late 30’s and my hair is shedding really fast
I’m doing winstrol 50mg a day, testosterone 500mg a week and trenbolone 200mg a week
I’m 6 weeks in and When I brush my hair or take a shower it comes out pretty quickly and I see it all over my hand. I'm getting very concerned here is there anything I can do to limit how much hair I lose

you should know this is a side effect with dht steroids and if you are prone to mpb, any steroid can cause issues...

I’m in my late 30’s and my hair is shedding really fast
I’m doing winstrol 50mg a day, testosterone 500mg a week and trenbolone 200mg a week
I’m 6 weeks in and When I brush my hair or take a shower it comes out pretty quickly and I see it all over my hand. I'm getting very concerned here is there anything I can do to limit how much hair I lose

Drop winstrol, use anavar, but I prefer n2shampoo daily.

Those 3 compounds are notorious for hair loss. Test not as much as the others but tren and winny might be the worst. Either use different compounds or learn to deal with hair loss. N2Shampoo can help as well.

Winstrol and tren? I'd be more surprised if your hair wasn't falling out. You get an extra 15 minutes to sleep in now that you don't have to do your hair.

Back
Top Bottom