Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing muscle while cutting

kaku 02

Registered
Hi bros, I usually cut naturally, but my biggest problem is muscle loss while cutting, I need and advice on which roid can help me to maintain as much muscle as possible while cutting, I have never done any type of AAS this would be my first time, I'm 29 years old and my bf% is 14, thanks.

Your 1st cycle should be 500mg test enanthat or test cyp with 10.5 mg aromasine every other day for estrogen control, test is a very good compound to protect your muscle if you control your estrogen..Your cycle length should be 10 weeks after 10 weeks you should wait for ester clearence then you start your perfect pct from evo.org. not nessery to add any orals more is not better .

Hi bros, I usually cut naturally, but my biggest problem is muscle loss while cutting, I need and advice on which roid can help me to maintain as much muscle as possible while cutting, I have never done any type of AAS this would be my first time, I'm 29 years old and my bf% is 14, thanks.

A Test Only Cycle would be my Choice for a 1st Cycle.

And you can easily go on a Caloric Deficit, and the Test will maintain your Muscle Mass.
Since AAS increase Protein Synthesis, it's easy to maintain Muscle while Losing Body Fat.
You just need your Diet to be On-Point.

Use a Diet Tracking App like Myfitnesspal
It's Free and available for Computers and Smartphones.
Just follow the Online Prompts to set-up an account........................ JP

Your 1st cycle should be 500mg test enanthat or test cyp with 10.5 mg aromasine every other day for estrogen control, test is a very good compound to protect your muscle if you control your estrogen..Your cycle length should be 10 weeks after 10 weeks you should wait for ester clearence then you start your perfect pct from evo.org. not nessery to add any orals more is not better .

sisir012 how long is ester clearance and is it similar or different depending on the person

Brother 500 is way too much for a first cycle use your gear dosages as a stepping stool so you have places to go to make further gains
Your first cycle should be 250-300mg a wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother 500 is way too much for a first cycle use your gear dosages as a stepping stool so you have places to go to make further gains
Your first cycle should be 250-300mg a wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read many posts saying 500 and also some posts similar to yours at 250-300. did you have good experience at 250-300? also how many weeks at that dose?

Why not see what sarms can do for you. I’m a huge fan. In fact I’m using lgd right now with caradine for endurance. It’s been about two weeks and I’m already seeing results. Do a little research on them before you hop on a steroid cycle.

it depends hm muscle you have but ill tell you MY doses and what i run and why i run it. dont use my doses up or lower them for your body. im 245 lbs and around 8-9% bf at 6'2 so i need more gear to hold onto muscle but not as much as you think.
my next cut cycle will be
1-4 test e 250
5-16 test e 500
1-16 eq 600
4-16 masterone e 600 mgs
now the test is mainly for the nice bulgy look and i love the way it makes me look.
EQ is THE BEST muscle preservation drug at at 600 mgs a week you should have no sides.
masterone is obv for a nice dry hard look.
the eq and mast are optional and tbh a 200 lb guy could just run test at around 350-500 mgs and hold onto all his muscle.
DO NOT USE TREN FOR A CUT it is stupid and unessecary to use a compound that harsh to hold onto muscle not to mention a carb depleted tren rage is horrible for your personal relationships. people who use tren to cut are lazy with their diets. unless you plan in competing in open bodybuilding at a 250+ lb stage weight YOU DONT NEED TREN TO CUT

sisir012 how long is ester clearance and is it similar or different depending on the person
Generally 2 weeks is sufficient for long ester and short ester may be 3 to 4 days after your last short..bro actually it's telling very hard because very persons body is different but usally thumb rull is 2 weeks

If you are having issues losing muscle while you cut I would look into SARMS check out some profiles and get familiar with the product as it has alot less side effects and its easy to administer orally.

yes steroids and sarm's were designed to prevent muscle wasting so they do help with this

the thing is though slow quality muscle gains over time you won't lose while cutting as long as you keep working out.. but if you are a skinny guy who put on some watery muscle on steroids you will lose it fast. this is a marathon

You don't lose a ton of muscle while cutting. Guys are just scared of this. You might lose a little bit but in the end you will look bigger as you are more defined. If you want, why not just run Ostarine? It is much less suppressive than testosterone or any steroid and will help preserve muscle.

Back
Top Bottom