bannednutrition.com

Thread: Losing my gains!!??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Losing my gains!!??

ok heres the deal, lets say that on my cycle i gain 10 lbs, {which is low,not sure why? even when i up the food} i tend to loose it all after 3-4 weeks off ,,or in recovery i am still as strong,if not this time still making gains,but the size isnt hanging around,,it frustrates me, because i eat correctly, or so i think so, i train
    intesely, and get good rest, I am torn to shreds, and have low body fat , but still puzzels me,,I know i am doing something wrong , please help , I want to educate
    myself completely before i go back on ,,,,thanks

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akshatbutnski View Post
    ok heres the deal, lets say that on my cycle i gain 10 lbs, {which is low,not sure why? even when i up the food} i tend to loose it all after 3-4 weeks off ,,or in recovery i am still as strong,if not this time still making gains,but the size isnt hanging around,,it frustrates me, because i eat correctly, or so i think so, i train
    intesely, and get good rest, I am torn to shreds, and have low body fat , but still puzzels me,,I know i am doing something wrong , please help , I want to educate
    First of all gaining 10 lb on a cycle is not low and I would consider that successful.. if you gain anywhere from 5 or 10 lb on a cycle, you are ahead of the game.. yes some cycles and individuals they can gain more but it's all about quality and not quantity..
    There will be a loss after every cycle regardless, a lot of times it's genetics even when you have everything else dialed in like you said.. our body has a DNA print, a code that it will always naturally resort back to, it is simply just who you are and what makes us who we are.
    After your cycle if you are running a successful PCT, SARMs , also increase your macro ratio and get your carbohydrates higher.. limit the amount of cardio that you may be doing if any, try to consume more meals but smaller, an example if you are eating 4-5 meals, aim for 7-8, but they don't have to be to the point that you are uncomfortable. Constantly keep nutrition being fueled into your body. Also it wouldn't hurt to wake up during the middle of the night and eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich with a protein shake..
    Sarms will help you maintain between your next cycles.. but your nutrition will be Uno numero.. it's not about how much you eat but rather what you eat, get some more nuts, oils and healthy fats...
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What kind of cycles are you running? 10 pounds would be monster gains. If you are just counting water weight packed on cycle, yes you will lose all of it every time.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could be gaining more than you think. Are you accurately keeping track of your weight while lean before cycle and weight while same amount of lean after? You could be gaining 2-5 lb of pure muscle and just not "noticing it."

- - - Updated - - -

If you're expecting to be significantly better or huge after one cycle that might be causing you issues with what you're seeing. You very well could make significant gains but not "see it" like you thought you would. But you're probably sure as hell doing everything right and making those gains.

Or. Youre just taking roids and get all water bloated and not putting in the work, or eating like shit on cycle or and off and thus not making gains.

We need more details like what your cycle was, frequency of training, typical meals and what you've done off cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This might be a dumb question, but are you running a PCT every time or not?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akshatbutnski View Post
    No that's not.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    10 pounds per cycle would mean after 10 cycles you gain 100 pounds.

those 10 pounds you gained were just water. lean muscle tissue you cannot gain that much that fast. impossible. not even rats in cages given myostatin inhibitors and other drugs gain that much actual lean muscle tissue in that short a time. think about it.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are unhappy with 10 lbs on a cycle then you are completely clueless on how this works and what you should be expecting... as steve pointed out, if you ran 10 cycles and gained and kept 10 every cycle, thats 100 fucking pounds man... you need to learn how this works and get your expectation levels proper before you continue on..