Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost wife to cancer. I want to look good and get out there again

brink100

Registered
Hey bros -

2 months ago my wife lost her battle with cancer and I want to get out and start dating again. Part of this entails improving my body so that I feel incredibly confident as I meet women.

Im 6-2 200 lbs and have lifted for over 20 years. Low bodyfat and muscular. Right now I do 300 mg of test c and small doses of arimidex every week. Also use a spray of propoecia and rogaine to slow down hairloss that i’m genetically prone to.

I want to be more muscular and more generally i want the kind of body that women flock to. I’ve been through hell the last 5 years and i want to bounce back in a big way.

Any advice on my gear regimen?

Really appreciate it.

Well to give him the benefit of the doubt, he has been dealing with this for 5 years not two months. If a little strange makes you feel better then go for it.

Well to give him the benefit of the doubt, he has been dealing with this for 5 years not two months. If a little strange makes you feel better then go for it.

Yes 5 year battle where I liquidated 2/3 of my retirement for her care and was 100% faithful even after she lost the ability to have sex for the last 2 years. My wife was clear that she wanted me to date again as soon as I was ready.

So If anyone would address my question I’d appreciate it.

Hey bros -

2 months ago my wife lost her battle with cancer and I want to get out and start dating again. Part of this entails improving my body so that I feel incredibly confident as I meet women.

Im 6-2 200 lbs and have lifted for over 20 years. Low bodyfat and muscular. Right now I do 300 mg of test c and small doses of arimidex every week. Also use a spray of propoecia and rogaine to slow down hairloss that i’m genetically prone to.

I want to be more muscular and more generally i want the kind of body that women flock to. I’ve been through hell the last 5 years and i want to bounce back in a big way.

Really appreciate it.

So, as it's called, cruising.

Hey bros -

Really appreciate it.

Condolences on the loss of your wife. Also want to commend you on taking care of her. My father did that for my mother and he is a hero in my eyes. Now, on to your question. 300mg's of pharm grade test is more than you should need. But, perhaps doubling the dose for the next two months while upping protein, lowering carbs and increasing cardio. That's what I would do. Probably want to stay away from dht derivatives given your hairloss situation. Good luck.

Yes 5 year battle where I liquidated 2/3 of my retirement for her care and was 100% faithful even after she lost the ability to have sex for the last 2 years. My wife was clear that she wanted me to date again as soon as I was ready.

So If anyone would address my question I’d appreciate it.

a lot of guys don't understand any of that bro. i actually know of many situations like this over the years where guys actually go outside the marriage with the wife's blessing and for me i would not do that, that is a very selfish act and would love to know how it would feel the other way. so i am proud of you for staying loyal and taking care of her, good on you

you should absolutely start dating again, that is the best way to move forward always

- - - Updated - - -

300mg a week is way too high for a TRT or cruising dose. that is why you need adex and propecia

run a proper TRT dose and you won't need either

if you are on TRT for life in that situation then you can blast more test and add in primo or EQ. that would be a good run.

my last piece of advice is stay the hell away from the propecia/finasteride. look up the long term side effects and they are not good. take n2shampoo instead

Honestly I would avoid EQ or at least be ready to ditch it if need be. I'm running it now and it gives me anxiety. Nothing I can't handle because I'm otherwise in a good place mentally. Makes me worry about stupid shit beyond my control. Probably the last thing you need right now.

If your wife told you to date then I guess go for it. I can’t see even thinking about another woman for a long ass time but do what you do. I think it’s pretty disturbing.

I wish the OP hadn't mentioned it. As other guys have said if you've been in the position of caring every single day in a way none of us want to experience then we can't understand what it's like - at best we guess.

The issue is if we get even close to how that was, done from love, then it's a mind fuck to imagine we'd want to date after 8 weeks / 2 months. I've had maybe two relationships ever where my head was all over the place. Equally, I've had others where I could have been on the phone before the door hit her ass on the way out. To me the 2nd kind is not where I'd have been caring for her daily for years before she died.

funny we have politicians and celebrities who cheat on their wives with hookers and brag about it, have multiple divorces... yet we are giving this poor dude here shit for waiting for his wife to die and then waiting a couple months then wanting to date again? the guy is supposed to just keep his dick in a mason jar for how long before he can get laid again? it isn't like he is going out and finding a new wife, the poor guy just wants to fuck after not getting laid in years.

funny we have politicians and celebrities who cheat on their wives with hookers and brag about it, have multiple divorces... yet we are giving this poor dude here shit for waiting for his wife to die and then waiting a couple months then wanting to date again? the guy is supposed to just keep his dick in a mason jar for how long before he can get laid again? it isn't like he is going out and finding a new wife, the poor guy just wants to fuck after not getting laid in years.

We do, or rather the media do, those very same people shit. Like I said I wish he hadn't mentioned it - far more straight forward.

We do, or rather the media do, those very same people shit. Like I said I wish he hadn't mentioned it - far more straight forward.

that part i agree with that it was TMI (too much information)

just saying "hey i want to look better to get more attention from the ladies" would have suffice.

but also i think he was reaching out for some empathy as well. it is a shitty situation.

Back
Top Bottom