Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lou's First Cycle Log

2018rws

Hey all!

Been a long time lurker and finally took the plunge into getting my diet, training, rest, and supplementation in order to maximize the results of my first cycle.

Former college rugby player, have trained extensively throughout my 20's and have good institutional knowledge of nutrition, training, sleep, but am relatively new to gear use.

Started trt at the end of last year and have really responded well at 250mg weekly with 1600 total T and 286 free T.

Have posted bloods for reference after 10 weeks on TRT.

Decided to bump the cyp to 400 and run var for 8 weeks. Have been on var for about 10 days now and have been at 400mg test cyp for the same amount of time.

Var is between 25-50mg depending on what body part I'm hitting. If I need more, I'll take more but given the lipid trashing properties of var, I'd like to stay on the safe side (for my risk profile)

I'm up about 10 lbs since starting TRT.

My goal here is to get the most out of my gear use, keep it minimal, keeping all of my bloods in the best range, getting the most radical transformation I can from my protocol , and really showing what is possible with a little gear and locked in discipline.

I'm hoping to get to 195 lbs with this protocol and around 10% percent BF .

So far really loving the Test + var combo. Great motivation, a little arrogant/cocky after ingestion but that settles down after I start hitting the weights. Had some sleep issues early on but took care of those by staying up later + ambien to get my circadian rhythym back. Being cooped up in the house has a bit to do with it as well I'm sure

Please feel free to share anything that you may find helpful, am here to learn and get the best return on my investment!

Stats -

Height - 5'10
Weight - 185
BF - 14%

Supplementation -

2 Lovaza fish oils
Vitamin D
Cranberry Concentrate
Glucosamine
Vitamin C + Zinc
Blood Pressure Health
Multi Vitamin
NAC 1200mg daily

Gear -

400mg Test Cyp Weekly - M,W,F
Anavar - between 25 - 50mg

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 1 cup of oatmeal with blueberries, banana, 10 egg whites and a cup of coffee

*** Interesting note - Was getting a little anxious after popping var and drinking coffee and realized there are some studies out there that correlate higher bioavailability of anavar with caffenine

adop.pt/media/4114/Oxandrolone_excretion_effect_of_caffeine_dosing_.pdf

Post workout meal -

Protein Shake with banana, PB2, and 40g protein + almond milk and a cleaneatzkitchen.com meal

Third meal is another clean eatz meal

Dinner is something like potroast with potatoes/carrots or salmon with beans + rice

Protein Shake before bed (casein)

Training: Will post daily

Today was Shoulders + Triceps

seated lateral raises 12,10,10,8
Seated front raises 12,10,10,8
Shoulder Press 12,10,10.8
Rear delt raises 4 sets of 20
Dips 4 sets of 20

Triceps rope pushdown 12,10,10,8
Behind the Head dumbbell extensions - 12,10,10,8
tricep dumbbell extensions 16,12,12,10,8
Skull Crushers - 4 sets of 15-20
Tricep straight bar push downs - 4 sets of 20

Lou great to see this log. I want to see you update it daily following it closely, this is good!
BTW, good training session.

Thanks, Eddie! Really having a ton of fun so far getting my gear dialed in, learning e2 management, and finding out what works for me. There was definitely an adjustment period the body goes through when introducing steroids into the routine so I’m glad I did it slowly.

Tomorrow am looking at back and leg work. Will post weight + training when I get my day going.

Cheers!

Thanks, Eddie! Really having a ton of fun so far getting my gear dialed in, learning e2 management, and finding out what works for me. There was definitely an adjustment period the body goes through when introducing steroids into the routine so I’m glad I did it slowly.

Tomorrow am looking at back and leg work. Will post weight + training when I get my day going.

Cheers!

bro post up your leg day, i want to see. looking to change mine up

You got it -

Going to try and shake things up today hitting legs with back. Tomorrow is my off day so I'm really looking to get quite a bit out of today's workout.

Just made my morning oats with Blueberries + egg whites and added a tbsp of brown sugar + some salt.

Gear -

75mg cyp + 50mg var at once + caffeine for the increased bioavailability.

Here's what I'm thinking for legs/back - Feel free to let me know what you think

Training

Legs

Squat -12,10,10,8
Leg Press - 4 sets of 12
Hack Squat - 4 sets of 10-12
Quad extensions 12,10,10,8
Lying Hamstring curls 12,10,10,8
Bulgarian Split squat as a finishing move 12,10,10,8

Back

Hammer Strength Row 4 working sets of 10 -12
Seated Cable Rows - 4 Working Sets of 10-12
Barbell Row - 4 working sets of 10-12
T Bar Row - 4 working sets of 10-12
One Arm Dumbbell Row - 4 sets of 10-12

Typing this workout up is making me wonder if I need more nutrition to accomplish what I'm setting out to do today. I'll report back after training with a weigh-in and adding weights into my log. I'll have to make a mental note when I'm training as I try to rest sub 1 minute on each exercise and sometimes I throw around more weight/sometimes less depending on feel. But I will get you guys those numbers.

I'll get some progress pics up here today as well to give a baseline.

Have a great day everyone! Crush it! :D

Write down the weights too. It's all too common to see the sets and reps but if it's with pussy weights how you gonna progress?

While I agree that progress should be shown on paper, "pussy weight" is highly subjective based on individual goals, workload, and strength.

The overall goal here is progress, so weight will reflect a challenging pyramid up schema.

That being said, I'm keeping longevity in mind as well so there will be a balance in my output especially on challenging days where big muscle groups are seeing a lot of repetition/sets.

So that was... interesting. Going to keep back and legs separate from here on out. While I pushed myself outside of my comfort zone, the sheer amount of volume + sets of two major body parts on my 4th on day was a little too much.

Stuck with 25 mg var today and got some nasty back pumps which I foam rolled out. Below is my weight for working sets of today's regiment

Squat -12,10,10,8 (225, 225, 275, 275)
Leg Press - 4 sets of 12 (2 plates, 3 plates, 4 plates, 4 plates) Each side
Hack Squat - 4 sets of 10-12 (2 plates, 3 plates 4 plates, 5 plates (each side)
Quad extensions 12,10,10,8 (single leg) 50,60,70,80
Lying Hamstring curls 12,10,10,8 (Single Leg) 50,60,70,80
Bulgarian Split squat as a finishing move 12,10,10,8 (Kettlebells (15,18,20,25)

Back

Hammer Strength Row 4 working sets of 10 -12 (50,60,70,80)
Seated Cable Rows - 4 Working Sets of 10-12 (100, 120, 140 140)
Barbell Row - 4 working sets of 10-12 - DID NOT DO
T Bar Row - 4 working sets of 10-12 (185, 185, 185, 185
One Arm Dumbbell Row - 4 sets of 10-12 (70, 80, 90, 90)

My body is telling me it desperately needs rest + feeding

Protein shake with full banana, 40g protein + PB2 + almond Milk | Clean Eatz Meal ~ 100G carbs 70G protein 20G fats

While I enjoyed the challenge today, I got unfocused toward the end of my workout having already hit back this week. Going to keep my big body part days separate to allow me complete focus on the body part at hand.

It was fun and I am pooped. Probably won't do this again for a while but will toy around with the idea of doing it after a couple rest days.

GOOD MORNING!!

Sitting down to morning oats and I have a question for you veterans here.

Would it make any difference to lay off the anavar on my off days (once-twice a week) to give my body a little break? Any pros/cons to this?

Anyway - Here's my chest routine for tomorrow. I'll post up weights as I get to them. Nothing really crazy but looking forward to my numbers and work rate to increase with today being an off day + refeed. Adding an extra meal in today for a total of 5.

Breakfast is always the same with Oats + egg whites + coffee + fruit
Second meal | 9AM Clean Eatz | 17G fat | 40G Protein | 40G Carbs
Third Meal | 12PM | Clean Eatz Same profile | Protein shake 40G protein | 40 G Carbs |
Fourth Meal 3-4PM | Chicken tiki Masala | 40 G Protein | 60G Carbs
Fifth Meal | Bison Burger | Mushrooms | Asparagus

Tomorrow's training |

Been really following Jay Cutler on YT recently and have been doing his back routine amended to what I can handle so I figured I'd try his chest routine in with Triceps

Bench Presses | Warm-Ups: 3 | SETS: 3 | REPS: 8-10.
Incline Dumbbell Presses: | Warm-Ups: 1 | SETS: 3 | REPS: 10-12.
Cable Crossovers | Warm-Ups: 1 | SETS: 3 | REPS: 10-12.
Pec Dec | Sets: 4 | Reps 10-12
Dumbbell Pullovers | SETS: 3 | REPS: 10-12.
Incline Dumbbell Flyes | SETS: 3* | REPS: 6-10.

Triceps rope pushdown 12,10,10,8
Behind the Head dumbbell extensions - 12,10,10,8
tricep dumbbell extensions 16,12,12,10,8
Skull Crushers - 4 sets of 15-20
Tricep straight bar push downs - 4 sets of 20

Also - managed to form a relationship with a really good boutique UGL and I'm excited to test their Test-E 250.

I'll post my stash when it gets replenished this weekend with my pharma TRT and my UGL var + test and come back with results. I've been running Beligas for a little while now and have no complaints but enjoy having a relationship outside of the normal vendors that I can work with as well.

Cheers!

Hey Team!

Hope everyone is crushing their weekend. Just got back from hitting Chest and Tri's with a mate. Did his routine today. Check it out.

Great news as well with my TRT clinic. The compounding pharmacy they used is out of Houston and it was delayed for a while with the storm so they sent the script to another pharmacy as well. Both showed up today so I got two for the price of one! Score!

This was the end of my first week running at 500mg cyp. I can say that my body doesn't like it and I think I'm doing to dial back to 3-350mg so I can keep my feel good vibes going, my skin clear, and my sides minimal. Physical sides aren't that bad but was feeling a little melancholy and it's not something I'd like to experience especially when I can dial back the gear and get the same results. Am thinking 100mg MWF going forward.

I've been dialing in my dose from the get go and I can safely say that I feel much better at a cruise level as opposed to a blast and I know my body appreciates it too.

Anavar is still at 25 mg, wrapping up my first two weeks on it. I'm a big fan so far. My UGL really knocked it out of the park with their var. Great pumps, great focus, definitely getting leaner, and definitely feeling stronger.

Workout

Flat Bench Barbell Press - 2x20 135 warmup | Working sets - 185x10 185x8 205x6 205x5 185 x 10 (last two negatives)

Dumbbell Incline Press - 60x10 70x10 80x8 70x8

Incline Flyes with Dips Superset - 25x12 4 Sets | 4 Sets of 12 Dips

Tricep Work

Rope Pulldowns | 4x12
Behind Head Tri Extensions - 40lb dumbbell 4x12
Skull Crushers - 3x12 60 lb straight bar, 70 lb straight bar
Lying tricep extensions with dumbbell as a finisher - 20 lb dumbbells (deep stretch) 4x15 with negatives when my triceps failed

Needed that day off, could possible have used two. Felt great today in the gym and the weight moved well. Shoulders feel great. Taking care to warm everything up before doing working sets as I hear many stories about being nice to your joints when such a dramatic increase in strength happens from using gear.

Tomorrow we deadlift!

Cheers

Following the whole Texas storm thing. The weather is normal for many places but Texas was not at all prepared for it

bro my house no power for 5 days. i freezing my ass off. gonna leave town tomorrow for business trip to FL

Great back day today. Added some ancillary lower back work at the end which I'll try and explain as best I can

Back Workout

Deadlifts - Warmup 20x135 Working Sets 225x10 225x10 275x10 275x10 315x10

Hammer Machine - 60x12 Working Sets 70x12 70x12 80x12 80x12

Seated Cable Pulls (close grip) 12x100 12x120 12x140 12x140

Seated Wide Grip Row 12x100 12x120 12x120 12x120

Lat Pulldowns 120x12 140x12 140x12 160x12

Seated Delt Cable Fly (12.5 x12 for 4 sets

Superset with Behind the Head Lat Pulldowns 85x12 100x12 100x12 100x12

Reverse Pec Dec 110x12 130x12 130x12 130x12

Superset with Shrugs 70x12 80x12 80x12 90x12

Lower Back Extensions with 25lb plate 4x12

Lower back extensions with one leg over and one under to really hit each side of my lumbar support muscles. Body weight 4x10

80MG cyp in the AM with 50mg var pre workout. I just feel a ton better on lower test so I'm going to pin 80-90mg E3.5 D.

Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Back
Top Bottom