Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love this man TC FLETCHER AKA SUPER MAN

paja

Banned
ysyzysev.jpg
lol this guy is crazy but I love to watch his videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like him but he tells everyone he's natural and swears to Allah that he's not using. He can fool stupid noobs but that type of vascularity and grainy look is achieved by performance enhancers. I can't stand liars

Lol yes I saw one video about that last night but he's a cool guy and he will command you to grow lol

Not natty by any means and neither is that hulk that sets that shit on his chest and presses it when CT tells him. Both of them in interviews seem to be really cool guys and down to earth.

They both great guys and crazy too lol HUNK is increible and his young too I blive 31 years old

They both great guys and crazy too lol HUNK is increible and his young too I blive 31 years old

Yes he is very strong, that's the kinda guy you want to keep on your good side lol. The interview of the hulk he seems like a really good guy.

Just reminds me of how long I have LOVED slappin plates together. Yup, sure do remember the 300lb+ Fletcher.

I would like him but he tells everyone he's natural and swears to Allah that he's not using. He can fool stupid noobs but that type of vascularity and grainy look is achieved by performance enhancers. I can't stand liars

I agree with jb. The guy is bad to the bone. I don't lie! And it only takes one time to lie to me and I never believe what you say again. Why do people feel the need to say natural, if everyone can see you are not? It is a insult..

I agree with jb. The guy is bad to the bone. I don't lie! And it only takes one time to lie to me and I never believe what you say again. Why do people feel the need to say natural, if everyone can see you are not? It is a insult..

The least they could say is "it doesn't matter if I'm on anything, that's not important. What's important is how much time I'm Spending in the gym and how good my diet is"... They don't have to come right out and say it, I wouldn't expect them to

I agree. I would be fine with a " get a life lame O."
But to look at you and say I am natural. It is just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom