Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love me some anavar

brandontx

Buff Brother
Through some anavar on top of my trt dose. First time taking it by itself. Everyone seems to think it's mild but i find it to be rather strong. Big strength gains and a decent increase in vascularity. The increase in strength has made my workouts really taxing. I need about 9 hours of sleep to somewhat recover and am sore as fuck. Never realized how good it makes me feel too. Have really had to fight the urge to drink. Not a big drinker but the sense of well being makes me feel like partying. Lol. My favorite AAS by far.

Through some anavar on top of my trt dose. First time taking it by itself. Everyone seems to think it's mild but i find it to be rather strong. Big strength gains and a decent increase in vascularity. The increase in strength has made my workouts really taxing. I need about 9 hours of sleep to somewhat recover and am sore as fuck. Never realized how good it makes me feel too. Have really had to fight the urge to drink. Not a big drinker but the sense of well being makes me feel like partying. Lol. My favorite AAS by far.

You are saying anavar gave you strength but no vascularity? honestly sounds like maybe turinabol (tbol) or you are responding different to it. I'm guessing TRT+anavar also plays a role.
What brand and from what supplier of anavar are you taking?

You are saying anavar gave you strength but no vascularity? honestly sounds like maybe turinabol (tbol) or you are responding different to it. I'm guessing TRT+anavar also plays a role.
What brand and from what supplier of anavar are you taking?

It might depend on bodyfat. I don't get more vascular

I’ll be on some var in about a month or 2 I’ll let ya know how it treats me

More strength than vascularity but I'm only two weeks in. I have a prescription for it so it's legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Big libido increase too. Already have a high libido but its starting to get almost distracting.

Var is my fav oral. If you have legit var, then you know how awesome of a compound it really is. Sad that it's faked so often.

Back
Top Bottom