Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loving a woman who body builds

Juasnemo

I am a female competitive bodybuilder and have a hard time finding guys who are accepting of my lifestyle. whether they also are into bodybuilding or not it doesn't make a difference they always seem to be intimidated by me
I’ve used tren, test, and even orals like anadrol. I don’t think i look manly at all. I’m 5’7’’ and 155 pounds and 19% body fat. And my voice is still feminine.
Men: would you date someone like me and why?
Women: have you experienced problems and would you recommend i quit this lifestyle?
I would like marriage and kids so worried too about having children in the future. I’m 31 years right now. This is my other concern which is will i be able to even have a healthy baby especially if i am dating a guy who also uses steroids. Worried about damage to the baby

I am a female competitive bodybuilder and have a hard time finding guys who are accepting of my lifestyle. whether they also are into bodybuilding or not it doesn't make a difference they always seem to be intimidated by me
I’ve used tren, test, and even orals like anadrol. I don’t think i look manly at all. I’m 5’7’’ and 155 pounds and 19% body fat. And my voice is still feminine.
Women: have you experienced problems and would you recommend i quit this lifestyle?
I would like marriage and kids so worried too about having children in the future. I’m 31 years right now. This is my other concern which is will i be able to even have a healthy baby especially if i am dating a guy who also uses steroids. Worried about damage to the baby

All 3 are a bad idea for females.

And the damage to a baby thing has yet to happen. You can easily have issues with fertility

If you want family, you need to clean yourself up. I never started Peds till I had kids in there teens. This is where one needs to think about all possiblities what they want in there future.

As for dating a girl like you sure I would date. But starting family would be a completely different story

For every pot there is a lid for that pot. It doesn’t really matter what your into. Be yourself always and you will find the person who is the right kind of crazy. We are all a little crazy in different ways so find the person that gets your crazy and compliments your style.

Tren,test and anadrol,and all the rest will virilise you more and more as you go,maybee low dose Anavar,idk,but women do have a limited window of steroid use,something like 7 weeks over a lifetime,whether that's in spurts of a week or 2 on cycle or it's all at once,when women surpass that window virilisation is certain at different levels of course but it is a given,be carefully young lady and I think your goals of marriage and children outweigh your goals in bodybuilding,which one will bring you more happiness in life,motherhood of course,as for dating and marriage,I'm sure many men would take you as you are,depending on their goals too.

As long as you know what you are doing
As long as I find you attractive.

Overall a partner who is big into exercise is usually a net positive with me. The drawback is when she wants to train with me bleh. I don’t like to train with other people. I’m there to handle my business not to socialize

You used trenbolone? that's crazy to do so, you might not be able to ever have kids.

I find it attractive when women have some muscle. So as long as I’m attracted to that person, sure I would date. As for the kids you should probably stop with all the ped’s if that’s what you want. You never know what damage you will do and if you will recover.

Why so aggressive on the gear. Are you trying to go pro?

Back
Top Bottom